ForumsGamesWhich is better armor mayhem or Raze

71 18624
MrTed
MrTed
13 posts
Nomad

Raze is way better I think. The only thing witch is better on armor mayhem is the way you can buy armor. I hate the fact that you have to by guns also Raze has better graphics, beter gameplay and better story/missions but I do like the stealing computer date game mode on armor mayhem.

• 71 Replies
AwesomeB
AwesomeB
26 posts
Nomad

Armor mayhem, mainly because it runs better on slow computers.

Riccowed
Riccowed
19 posts
Nomad

Really hard to choose both of them are cool but i would say Armor mayhem.

ronameleh
ronameleh
15 posts
Nomad

armor maythem is way better than raze

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I really don't like Armor Mayhem, so Raze.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Y is there evn a thread about is?!? Raze is clearly better

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I'm going to go with Raze. The characters in Armor Mayhem are just too small and you can't get anything to re-charge your shields. And you can't carry more than two weapons in Armor Mayhem, you can carry up to ten in Raze and seven in Raze 2. The original Raze has better character customization.

But Armor Mayhem as some things that Raze lacks. I like to actually unlock the weapons and armor I use (whether through achievements or buying, I don't care). It gives you something to save up for and look forward to. And when you finally unlock it, you feel rewarded.

And Armor Mayhem also has a map editor. I love playing on maps I've created and submitted. I have yet to try out AM's map editor because I'm not good at creating things, but it's still fun to play on a map that you made. And when other people vote on it, it helps to show you what you can improve on.

So, I prefer Raze but if the sequel had those two things (I know you have to unlock weapons in the second one), it would be even better.

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Armor Mayhem is better for sure

ShadowHunter117
ShadowHunter117
7 posts
Shepherd

i like both games one has stuff the other dosent but both lack multiplayer

ninjachampion
ninjachampion
513 posts
Nomad

I prefer Raze, as it is somewhat addicting.

MrMcZaz
MrMcZaz
12 posts
Nomad

RAZE is much better. I have found was to just cheat the AI and get nearly all the kills and nearly no deaths in the quick match mode in armor mayhem. All you have to do is find a long flat area at the edge of the screen with health nearby and stand there, most of the enemies will come in facing away from you shooting at another enemy. All you have to do is shoot strait forward and kill them both. And if you get low on health just run to the nearest health station. you win every match. If its teams just go to the same place and command your team to stand a foot in front of you, you'll never die. Also in data collection games just go strait to the nearest enemy base steal the data and run back, then repeat. The enemies will be to busy fighting to stop you.

benddown4gramps
benddown4gramps
4 posts
Nomad

[/b]ARMOR MAHEM

benddown4gramps
benddown4gramps
4 posts
Nomad

it has way better animation
and unlike raze you can actuly see the bullets wich is prettey rad

in the other hand raze has better graphics but not thta fun of a gameplay AlTHUOG still good

TheInnerScience
TheInnerScience
44 posts
Nomad

Raze for me

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Definately Raze.The gameplay is much smoother and faster,and the graphics and backrounds are illustrated much more vividly.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Armor Mayhem > Raze 1

Armor Mayhem < Raze 2

And that is all the info necessary.

Showing 31-45 of 71