ForumsPopular MediaFavorite theme song.

107 49157
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

We all have one, I mean, We have to.
By theme song I mean for a show Ex. The simpsons opening.

Mine HANDS Down. Is the pokemon Theme song. I mean its just so... Beastly. "Pokemon! Its you and me, I know its my Destiny!"

What is there not to love? I melt at the thought of me, one day playing pokemon Brown/orange, because they used up all the other colors, and I catch every pokemon (At that point therell be more types of pokemon then theyre are people who play it). And then It hits me. This song plays.

I will die A happy man. But Until then, You guys should post here.

• 107 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, by going "the pokemon theme song" you are pointing at 10ish different songs.
That one is the first one. I prefer the one for Johto.
And I tend to annoy people with the themesong for Phineas and Ferb, so I guess that would be it.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

I like the South Park intro as much as i like South Park itself. That's a lot.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I like the theme song of the show "Eliot Kid" but that's the only thing that I liked about the show. And it's still not my favorite. I think my favorite one is Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends theme song. It's awesome, very cartoony and fits the show fairly well.

Linktopast30
Linktopast30
109 posts
Jester

@jaza_m you mean the ORIGINAL Pokemon theme song, right? The one from the first series with Ash, Brock, and Misty in Kanto? Not any of the newer ones? If so, then ROCK ON, BRO!

I think my favorite theme "song" is the beginning of Doctor Who. That music is awesome, and it matches the theme of the show.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

I would have to say rocky, family guy, the simpsons, the office, and that's about it

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

Probably Already Mentioned but 'Pokemon'

The first theme tune to the first season. Always a tune to nod your head to.

Either that or the Pokemon Jukebox used at the end of episodes in the first season.

thingthingjack
thingthingjack
43 posts
Nomad

my favorite theme song is csi: new york's.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

"The Simpsons" theme song is my favorite, I have it as a ring tone for m mobile phone.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

I like the following theme songs:
Family Guy
The Simpson
Scrubs
and some others.... I dont pay attention to theme songs that much haha...

So yeah, I like them cause they're unique and stick out.

"The Simpsons" theme song is my favorite, I have it as a ring tone for m mobile phone.

So do I! Except mine is the Green Day version
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Except mine is the Green Day version

NO WAY!!! Mine is Green Day Version too. I like Family Guy theme song too.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

... i must agree the 1st pokemon theme song..... at the moment i didnt realize once i got older and thought about myself sitting in front of the tv listening and watchiong it i would cry soooo, yup pokemon..
btw have u ever gone onto a pokemon chat room and started a sing-along of the 1st theme with litterally EVERYONE in the room......
*sniffle* so fun, so beatiful.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

while i do love the pokemon theme song this is one of my alltime favs especially with the opening video the song is Destiny of The Desert

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

sorry for the double post it's from the show Desert Punk

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

At the moment I would have to say the dragon ball z kai theme song. Also the song when the show ends.
I don't watch much TV though, so I can't name any more.

idanamit
idanamit
15 posts
Nomad

I Don't know if anyone of you guys heard about this show.
I'm talking about "Megas XLR".
This is the funniest show I have ever saw, and besides...
I think the theme song is awesome!!!!

Showing 1-15 of 107