ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238731
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Here's a topic starter. Who do you not like to use and why?

whuspers
whuspers
27 posts
Nomad

it's not fun if you don't try different characters every once and a while.. not just one all the time.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

It can still be fun if you only use one character. As long as you're good at that one character. It's a lot more fun if you play real people in tournaments or online or just with your friends at your house or something. It's always nice to know you have one character you're unbeatable at.

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I dont like to use lucas becuase his attacks arent very powerful.

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

When i first got the game i naturally went for Meta Knights sleek look, leave it to me to have been naturally attracted to the cheapest character in the game lol, when i played it with my friends they always get mad when i use him

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

People get mad when others use Meta Knight because they say he's too good. I myself have never had a problem beating him.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

I dont like to use lucas becuase his attacks arent very powerful.

True, but Ness is surprisingly powerful.

I like to use: Kirby, Link, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Fox, and occasionally Ness.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Well, I like SSBM way better, because I grew with it and am more used to control. I hate how you can't actually use the same button to grap and attack (Z). In my opinion, the index boasts more reflexive strenght than the thumb, thus, air battling with Z often gave me quite the advantage. I used to be invicible at that, in fact I was the best of my town at SSBM.
My favorites are Pikachu and Marth, since Dr.Mario and Roy aren't there anymore if I'm right.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

You're right. But I like Brawl better. It's a completely different game in my opinion. For instance, I used to be the best with Link. But in Brawl, while I was OK with him, I never really excelled. The new characters were much more my style. Though I am still the best with old characters, like Marth and Pikachu.

1,855 posts
Nomad

SSMB RULES! I rented it when my friend Jordan came over, and we played it all night long! We beat the game! It was so fun! I like the four player brawl quickplay more than the campaign though.

MetaPwn
MetaPwn
26 posts
Nomad

i love Meta Knight, toon link, sheik, and lucario

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Hmmm my top four 1.Ike 2.lucario 3.bowser 4.luigi

Choomog
Choomog
76 posts
Nomad

i like beating the crap out of my brother with olimar

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I actually like all characters. I beat anybody up with whatever character.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Top 4 for me would have to be:

1) Kirby
2) Pikachu
3) Snake
4) Ike

Showing 1486-1500 of 1648