ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238727
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

If you can with rollout.

Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

i still stand strong with kirby and picachu because in a 2vs 1(me)< i can own anyone with kirbys suck up the fall off the float back upp and kirbys super is epic because it launches everyone off so kirby is my favorite

yet picachu is godd because or the side moves and the sup[er i kill some people 2-3 times during it

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

I like how people who play this game think they are unbeatable until they visit they're first tournament.

Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

lol i set up a local tournament with my friends and family and kids from school and owned them i won a total of 50cents =(

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

I mean an actual tournament. Run with proper and effective rules. Who cares if you can beat your little sister or your friend who doesn't play everyday.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

jigglypuff is a cheat character, the roll move is really cheap because its like a dash attack thats as strong as a smash.  jigglypuff can edge guard because she has 5 jumps plus the side 1/b moves and slows her drop so its really hard to kill her via edgeknock off, but she is very light and its easy to kill her with a smash off the screen.

And yet you still don't read the tier list...

i still stand strong with kirby and picachu because in a 2vs 1(me)< i can own anyone with kirbys suck up the fall off the float back upp and kirbys super is epic because it launches everyone off so kirby is my favorite

yet picachu is godd because or the side moves and the sup[er i kill some people 2-3 times during it

Final smashes don't count in proper play. All items off and none.

Hi Psychoace! I'm back!
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

F.L.U.S.H (Mario's move) is useless! All it does is push the enemy! No damage, not stun, not chuck norris summon, no pancakes not nothing!

ROFL it's called the F.L.U.D.D. Not FLUSH. And mario is epic edgeguRder with FLUDD and cape.
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Hey Pazx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCxn_MOrm9w&feature=related

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Lol I've done stuff like that to people and had it happen ti me. My favourite was when I made a guy hit the edge of the PKT1 and it sent him the wrong way.

Psycho do you main falcon? I remember your SWF avatar but not ur main.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I stand by Tink because of his speed and insanely versatile ATs~

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I stand by Gay because of his speed and insanely versatile ATs~

Fix'd.
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Yep. Falcon since 64.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I love falcon. Too good. But I'm still surprised he made it off the bottom of the tiers...

Wait, no I'm not. He's awesome!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

And yet you still don't read the tier list...

Forget the tier list. It's all a matter of the player's skill. Otherwise, the game wouldn't be fun at all.

I stand by Gay because of his speed and insanely versatile ATs~

Homophobia is not allowed in SSBB.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Forget the tier list. It's all a matter of the player's skill. Otherwise, the game wouldn't be fun at all.

the tier list does matter. The worlds best Link (deva) couldn't beat very many regular tourney goers. But he still three stocked chuck Norris on brinstar.

Homophobia is not allowed in SSBB.

all link mains call toon link gay.
Showing 1456-1470 of 1648