ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238726
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

The tier list comes into play when two people of equal skill are playing against each other.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Imma try and explain it the way I learnt it.

Metabutt is on the top of the tier list. That is because of the quantity and quality of the techniques he can use in any given situation.

Link is somewhere near the bottom. If he was in the same position as Metaspam he would have fewer or worse techniques available to him.

Here is an example situation.

Link/Metaspam is grabbed by falco at 0%. Link gets chaingrabbed across the stage and gets spiked off the edge. Links only options are to hold a bomb so he is blown out of the chaingrab, or to meteor cancel the spike with a jump.

Metabutts solution? He can't get chaingrabbed by falco.

PotatoNinja77
PotatoNinja77
40 posts
Nomad

love the game so addiacting

CubeAddict420
CubeAddict420
162 posts
Nomad

I like toon link, better than young link in SSBM

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i like playing as pit (ya i know hes kinda gay) but i can play cheep as hell and win when i play =D

Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

My favorite has got to be Ike they say he's cheap but he's really slow. Or link, I'm pretty good with both.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

but i can play cheep as hell and win when i play

When he summons Patrick, there really isn't much you can do about it. It's kind of annoying.

(Patrick is my name for his special smash summoning move)
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

For some reason, it's really fun to use Mr. Game & Watch, I like all of his moves.

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

i like the new charcters

duanewheeler
duanewheeler
49 posts
Nomad

i use Meta Knight and fox the most, i cant get past the great maze can anyone plz help me

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

When he summons Patrick, there really isn't much you can do about it. It's kind of annoying.

(Patrick is my name for his special smash summoning move)

items are bad and banned, but pit still plays cheap without them. Rofl

@duanewheeler, open the map and have a good look around.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This thread tends to die without competitive smashers. Psycho, Alt DDX and I are good enough -.-'

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I love that game its so addictive and fun i play it round my mates house i really wanna get it but its kinda expensive. My fav characters to play are link, pit, ike and snake.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

This thread really needs a conversation going, not just people posting "i luv that game"

Soundproof
Soundproof
63 posts
Nomad

I personally like to play No items, No guns, Fox only... Final Destination.

Showing 1471-1485 of 1648