ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238606
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I hope they don't change any of the characters, since even though in Japan the game has been released, the character line-up could still change before it is released in the U.S.

shamen3mill
shamen3mill
14 posts
Scribe

link, sonic, maybe dk if hes in there it looks like its gonnah be 1 a smash bomb hit and 2nd ley i also think that metaknight will be good X-play in G4 already has a review on it i will definatley look forward to playing this game and im definatley mourning the loss of marth hopefully roy is still there the finishing moves make up for both the loss of the giants in this series and the push back of the release date

gogog
gogog
32 posts
Nomad

its nice

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Some Final Smash are really cheap. Take Mario's for example. He doesnt do a lot of damage, but it goes on for a while and pushes people far away from the stage.

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

This game is fun!!!!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

mario ftw!!!

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Sonic for the win

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Snake has missles!

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

marios final smash does do damage its some of the other characters like some of the secret characters im not givin names cuz i will spoil it 4 some people who want the game 2 be a surprise

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

soz 4 the double post
Cloud, young link and DR mario are not in it either

gogog
gogog
32 posts
Nomad

cool but boring

Hayl
Hayl
34 posts
Nomad

My friend was a big fan of Dr. Mario, so he's kinda bummed about Doc not making it to Brawl. I don't know why Nintendo couldn't have just left Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu, Roy, and Mewtwo in Brawl. Kinda funny that they replaced Mewtwo and Young Link with Lucario and Toon Link tho'.

Slipknotist
Slipknotist
37 posts
Nomad

cant wait for this to be released in europe!

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

its going to take a long time for it to release in europe, good thing im in canada!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

It seems the 3rd party members get 1 playable character, 1 stage, and 1 assist trophy. For Sonic its Green Hill Zone and Shadow, for Snake its Shadow Moses Island and Grey Fox.

Note: Issac from Golden Sun is an assist trophy!

Showing 361-375 of 1648