ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238611
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

yeah.
this game looks sweet.!

Hokahey
Hokahey
6 posts
Farmer

I'm nt sure I deffinitly want to experiment with all of the new characters... I think that Olimar is a really cool character and I also want to see Metaknight

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i want it so bad that i will get my dad to pre order it

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

Cloud660- yeah that is true that they all are different ive read on the SSBB site that falco's landmaster can fly higher and i think that wolf's will do more damage, but i think that nintendo could of made different ones for each character

Hokahey-i dont think that olimar is a good character cuz he needs pikmin to fight and that could leave him open to someone like me with link

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Well have you seen how fast he oicks pikmen? If he loses some he can get more at the blink of an eye.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

im pretty quick wiv the dodge button cuz i have pretty good reactions but no i havnt seen olimar in a gameplay video yet so ive got to find one

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I think he pretty good, Pikmen can attach to enemies.

brettroks
brettroks
49 posts
Nomad

i wish i had a wii...

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

It alrwady came out OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EX!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

In Japan smart one.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ONLY 16 MORE DAYS FOR ME!!!! cuz of freakin gay leap year feburary freakin 29 i have to wait a extra day.

dust1234
dust1234
11 posts
Nomad

the game is going to have so many hidden superizes

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

not unless I tell everyone the secrets ^.^

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

EVIL!!!!!! dont do it!

Armour
Armour
16 posts
Nomad

i wanna play Meta Knight and Snake (My favorite video game character of all time!!!) the most,

Showing 391-405 of 1648