ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238642
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

im going to get a wii and SSBB

nightowl99
nightowl99
16 posts
Nomad

snake pit and meta night and dk are the best

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

Oh man, I love Super Smash Bros. I dont have nintendo Wii, 64 or GameCube, so I can't play it at home. I want to buy a Wii and SSBB, but I just can't afford it atm.. Super Smah Pwn!

outofpickles
outofpickles
9 posts
Nomad

ssbb is awesome, my favorite character is toon link or sonic (ice climbers are actually pretty good even though ppl dont like them)

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

my fav add is pit nd snake but rob sucks bad

Tacticalmaster
Tacticalmaster
3 posts
Nomad

I like Link but mainly Samus. New characters are ok but I like the original ones.

Crandox145
Crandox145
1 posts
Nomad

I love all of the new additions but with all of the new characters I can't seem to pull away from Bowser... Is there anyone else here that likes Bowser?

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

There are a few additions I question like olimar?? well I like ike and it's much better than the second one which rocked!!

notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

my faveroite guys are sonic, meta knight, and pit (I dont think i have them all yet)

and will someone plz tell me all the playable guys so I know when I have them all

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

How do you get to play sonic do you unlock him??

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
67 posts
Nomad

yeh i lov it ssbm is the best game evr nd i loov pika

huntermole
huntermole
2 posts
Nomad

the game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
i love 2 play as fox, wolf, marth, ike, and R.O.B

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Toon Link

Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

my favorite two are meta knight and sonic. i'm really good as characters who move and attack really quickly, and to answer dcfb312's question, u must either play 300 brawls or beat the subspace emmissary

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

tip: To get KO's fast, put it on sudden death. You dont get KOs in the actual mode, so what you gotta do is put handicaps for ur comp players on 300% damage, so its just like playing sudden death except you get the KOs needed for trophies and stuff!

Showing 661-675 of 1648