ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238645
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

I like Toon Link.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

he cooooooool

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

My favorite new person is meta knight and pit.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

marth is cool

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Marth is awesome

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

marth will kill everyone

drago759
drago759
2 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Ike

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Ike my #1 main. Strong attack, decent attack speed and it takes 125+ damage to knock him out of the stage. Is Final Smash is so pretty to watch.

Venant
Venant
27 posts
Shepherd

This its the best game evur becaus have nice music, nice character and more new things that melee dont have !!!!!

Biola143
Biola143
30 posts
Nomad

METAKNIGHT PWNS

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

There an easy way to get most of the songs. What you do is make a custom stage that has conver belts going one way and wall on each end and a platform where Player 2 can stay our of the way. Go to item switch and set only sandbags on with the drop rate on high. Have player 1 be Bowser and player 2 be anyone else and load the custom stage. Have player 2 stand on the platform and have Bowser move to one end of the conveyor belts. After about 10 seconds the sandbags should start dropping and move down towards Bowser. When they get there have Bowser use hus basic A attack, not the 2 hit A combo, just the normal slash. Keep doing this attack repeatly making sure you put a little break in between hits so you dont combo. Since no other items are on, the sandbags will start dropping stickers and CD's. Doing this for a half an hour will get you almost all of the Random appearing CD's However, the drop rate for CD's is small so it depends on your luck on how fast you get all of the songs.

miles416
miles416
35 posts
Nomad

samos is a killer

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

yeap she is but with me as link u wont stand a chance

plz release the game in england NOW nintendo we dont want mario kart we just want to brawl

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Sonic, Mr. Game and Watch, and Pit. All awesome.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

AAAAAAHHHHHH they r going to stop putting up updates on the smash bros site from the 14 of april nooooooo how what am i going to do untill the actual game comes out in the UK

Showing 676-690 of 1648