ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238644
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Zarzima_2112
Zarzima_2112
22 posts
Nomad

The first time I played I powned all my friends with sonic!
They always use Ike and Link! only Kevin, the one that uses link the best, beat me! But that battle was for 15 minutes!

~Zarzima~

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

I used to believe I was best with Wolf, but now I realize that I rock with Bowser. Normally I prefer speed over power, but his brute force is just too good.

Super_Kangaroo
Super_Kangaroo
1 posts
Nomad

Wolf is da bomb!!!!!!!!

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

I enjoy Wolf's style as well, but it seems like he does not deal out enough damage, despite the amount of attacks I can get with him.

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

falco is better than fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darckcrow
Darckcrow
114 posts
Nomad

Indeed. Link has always been my character, ever since the first smash game, so he still is, but with a little changing. Now, my main is Olimar, toon link is second

From Darck

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

toon link is cool to i alwasy used 2 play with regular link but now i pwn with pit

eclipse42
eclipse42
15 posts
Farmer

Pit is the man, even though he looks gay. Who cares? He DOMINATES!!!!

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Falco, in my opinion, is a horrible character, and the only reason to play as him is if you like his whole falcon-like appearance. His specials are almost exactly the same as Fox, and only a few of his normal attacks are unique.

Wolf, on the other hand, is very unique, and even though his specials are similar to Fox's, except they all have a more sinister style. Also, his normal attacks are all unique as well (with an extraordinary reach for his foward smash).

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
135 posts
Nomad

Well... im pwn with anyone in the game =)
I think that my best is KIRBY. SSE (adventure mode) is also really cool but its long.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i beat intense boss mode without using a single heart thats how much i rok

terminator505
terminator505
2 posts
Nomad

i like link

flaming
flaming
36 posts
Nomad

ssbb rocks.

CheesePotatoes
CheesePotatoes
22 posts
Nomad

im one of the only people that is good with olimar he owns beat the game every charecter ask me how to unlock any and i will answer and uhh mewto is not on but lucario is kinda like him i also will give tips with lots of charecters to any questions ask me and yeah...

mizunoshou
mizunoshou
44 posts
Nomad

my favorite new (solid snake)

Showing 691-705 of 1648