ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238646
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Wait, gamerman, what do you mean, "now ive just got 2 wait untill the game comes out." Do you mean SSBB? because if you do, that game has been released a while back haha.

austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

My favorite character is Mr.Game and watch because he has a good attack and his "finisher" move is really god when he turns into a giant octopus. It is really storng. I also like lucario.

RocktheChekz
RocktheChekz
5 posts
Nomad

Wolf owns, end of discussion.

brandonkiller
brandonkiller
2 posts
Nomad

i like kirby and meta knight

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

If you play as Samus and get the powerup she kicks butt all the way to pluto.

Forceboy13
Forceboy13
1 posts
Nomad

got brawl and its awesome

alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

mah bests are 1. marth 2.kirby 3. ike and sonic aint haf bad

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Actually i played it, this day.
really fun you can make your own stages &
you can use a color-ball that gives you a
ultra Power & you kill anything..

1 of wii's greatest games.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

my cousin has one, so i play it sometimes when
we reunite to play it, Very cool graphics!

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

the colour ball is known as the smash ball and releases the awsome power of ur character (excluding peach lol cuz her final smash is lame compared to other characters and is a copy of the pokemon blossum's or wat ever its called and if blossum is on the field then peaches final smash is therefore useless)

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Actually, Peach's final smash is extremely useful in the donkey kong stage; other than that, I agree, it is not very effective.

pen15
pen15
34 posts
Nomad

im going to have to say
sonic
toon link
or wolf

blackboulder
blackboulder
10 posts
Nomad

the game get boring after you beat it

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

the game gets boring after you beat it

It is very hard to beat it. beating it requires all trophies and characters all challenges done. until then you haven't beaten it but you mean the subspace emisanary and yes i agree with you.
gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

the game does not get boring its a game that can not be beaten there r always new courses to master, friends who asses need to be whupped, im not bored of melee ive had it 4 about 5 years and i still play it as if i have just bought it (and because brawl isnt out in the UK yet) but its still a great game this game is one of the best multiplayer games ur wii will ever get, if ur bored of it just sell it cuz the ssb games r amazing and they never get old my cousin still plays the N64 version even tho hes got melee as well

Showing 721-735 of 1648