ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238647
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
DarkPhycoX
DarkPhycoX
32 posts
Shepherd

sonics pretty cool but hes too good in my opinion

zlarke
zlarke
16 posts
Nomad

i wish the new characters were actually good. i tried all the new ones at a friends house, and all of them were bad.

grimm
grimm
60 posts
Nomad

I think Lucario pwns cause he is just a faster mewtwo since he was slow

Winterharte
Winterharte
2 posts
Nomad

definitely an awesome game! favorites are Meta Knight, Ike, and Pit... need to get Snake though xD

Winterharte
Winterharte
2 posts
Nomad

definitely an awesome game! favorites are Meta Knight, Ike, and Pit... need to get Snake though xD

Iktose
Iktose
14 posts
Nomad

HAHAHA wow guys cmon if ya think meta-knights the best? then WOW!!! oh u wanna know whos the best cap'n olimar im serious they announced hes the hardest char to play but he IS the best!!!

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

meta knight sucks

jumodo
jumodo
2 posts
Nomad

I love Kirby!!

jumodo
jumodo
2 posts
Nomad

but i love Yoshui also

badluckguy
badluckguy
7 posts
Nomad

Lots of people like snake and sonic 0.0 I dont hink snakes too bad but i dont like sonic. Link is STILL my favorite character. The character I truely hate is Olimar :P

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

What? How can you hate Olimar? He may have a weird play style, but he is actually quite effective if you get used to him. On the same subject, I also do not know why people like Sonic - he is very fast yes, but like that means anything when he is being smashed away by a powerhouse attack.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah I can't say any one character is bad because for all I know at the same moment somebody could kicking butt with them... I have like five or six characters I'm good with and I'm just gonna say Toon Link. He's one of my favorites. And who thinks Ike is one of the most Noobish characters in the game? I have friends who just use Aether over and over and over again -_-. It gets annoying but I still beat them.

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

actually marth is in this game and is one of the best chararcters. also i think pit, lucario, and ike are my favourite newcomers. if anyone has a brawl code you should tell me it and i will give you mine.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

I hate ness i always did with the other 2 games and i probably hate lucas as well, but i personally think that snake should of got his SOCOM cuz fox, falco, wolf have guns why not snake cuz it was my fall back weapon in MGS and MGS 2

but i will always rely on link to rake the kills for me and marth was always one of the best characters in SSBM and roy was pretty lame (now ive just got 2 wait untill the game comes out)

Allen
Allen
36 posts
Nomad

i like meta knight and kirby

Showing 706-720 of 1648