ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238691
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Anyway to stay on topic Captain Falcon is manlier than snake...lol.

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Wait he doesn't die in that last part, he dies earlier in the flash back.

Metaknight is gay..

Voldrethar
Voldrethar
114 posts
Nomad

Metaknight is gay..

lol
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

I used to really like Pit because you can get enemies to a really high damage in a short amount of time, and he has probably the best recovery of all the characters. Now, I'd have to say my favorite is R.O.B. I also like Mario and Luigi.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

lol

You have no idea what we're talking about.

I used to really like Pit because you can get enemies to a really high damage in a short amount of time, and he has probably the best recovery of all the characters.

If you use his jumps, glide and wings of Icarus, then yes, it's longer than ROB's.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Pit:is he from Kid Icarius back on the NES console?
I always though so for some strange reason...
Anyway marth is and will always be the greatest for me (except for Roy,how could they not put him in Brawl *Sob*)
A speedy character with a counter?he's got the greates potential of the game if you ask me,and he's my fave...I used to be masterfully good with Pikachu (No one ever bested me to melee) but they changed his motions times and delay...such minor changes can seem stupid but when you've reached a certain stage it makes all the difference...Marth for one hasn't changed that much in terms of attack delay and speed...
Of course the down smash of pikachu has been improved,but it can't compensate for me...
Marth for the win,go go go counter them all!
-
(And what the hell,Snake's way more manlier than cpt falcon what are you thinking?!)

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Toon Link is my favorite character. The only people I cant beat with him are sonic, with his cheapo special, and the level 9 link in the challenge where you have to fight him with toon link

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Toon Link is my favorite character. The only people I cant beat with him are sonic, with his cheapo special, and the level 9 link in the challenge where you have to fight him with toon link

You shouldn't have items on if you're testing your skill.

5:05 to 5:18

fail
The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

IKE FTW!!!

He pwns with his sword and his smash attack is awesome

DeadlyAssassan07
DeadlyAssassan07
62 posts
Shepherd

Best game(wii) ever! ill take anyone on any character.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

He pwns with his sword and his smash attack is awesome

yea only problem is that he is slow as nuts. metaknight takes out ike in a few strikes. (meta = top tier ike= mid tier.)
Keeta
Keeta
38 posts
Nomad

Ike, Bowser, Luigi, Wario, Snake......actually your just better off imagining I listed em all.

Except Zelda/shiek i find there to ....bad?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

And you'll lose.

People that are not Scrubs on this site (You can add yourself, but have proof):
Psychoace

People that are perhaps not scrubs:
Wigginometry
Pazx

People that are DDX:
DDX

Except Zelda/shiek i find there to ....bad?

I used to main Zelda and Shiek. Smash DI and killing are your worst enemies....
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't lose. Almost undefeated with Toon Link, and me and the friends that I play it with are all pretty much at pro level. And I don't think I've ever lost with Bowser. And what's a 'scrub'?

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

And what's a 'scrub'?

It is what it sounds like it is. Scrubs are at the bottom of the rankings.

Before you go saying things like this you should test yourself at pro standards. For one thing can you beat multiple high level comps that are on a team against you? Also I suggest you go to some tournaments and see what the competition is really like.

People that are not Scrubs on this site (You can add yourself, but have proof):
Psychoace

Mmm, I wanna be on that list, I'm off to play some SSBB now.
Showing 1096-1110 of 1648