ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238701
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Nintendo must have figured creating Ike would be a better move than changing Roy's move set around so much to an Ike-ish design. Not to mention he was in a pair of very recent Fire Emblem games that a lot of people liked.

Nintendo doesn't care about the hardcore gamer.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Nintendo doesn't care about the hardcore gamer.

Sakurai barely knows about them.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I only use snake when I want to ruin a game.

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Sakurai barely knows about them.

They know about us, they use the term 'mindgame' in the walkthrough booklet. They just chose to cater to the side that made more money when they could have done what they did with melee and given both sides what they wanted..
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

They know about us, they use the term 'mindgame' in the walkthrough booklet. They just chose to cater to the side that made more money when they could have done what they did with melee and given both sides what they wanted..

That booklet sucks... 'When fighting D3, stay close... TO GET GRABBED!'

Fail.
MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

I am best with Mario

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Ironic.

10lols

Dudenator2
Dudenator2
36 posts
Nomad

the best new aditions are the graphics and smoother gameplay. plus Marth now owns twice as much. so does jiggilypuff (best character)

Voldrethar
Voldrethar
114 posts
Nomad

MetaKnight is my favourite character at the moment.

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

jigglypuff got one of the biggest nerfs... sure you can sit here and argue "In the right hands she/he's awesome.." but the fact of the matter is she/he is no where near what she/he was in melee.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

the best new aditions are the graphics and smoother gameplay. plus Marth now owns twice as much. so does jiggilypuff (best character)

Marth and Jiggly are WORSE THAN MELEE. We don't care what u say, it's true.

Also, Jiggles is the third worst char.
Mdude
Mdude
14 posts
Nomad

My favorite is castle siege as map.
And meta night.

Hampster18
Hampster18
34 posts
Farmer

my favorite chracter is snake with the missle

coolme675
coolme675
16 posts
Nomad

OMG OLIMAR FTW! He's actually a pretty powerful character if you know how to use him :P

Nokus
Nokus
54 posts
Nomad

OMG OLIMAR FTW! He's actually a pretty powerful character if you know how to use him :P
alright, I have absolutly no idea how you can use him. I have never seen anyone good with him except those who are absolutly obsesed with the game and are good with everyone. He is absolutly impossible to use!!!

Well now King Dedede is technally the best character stat wise (check the guide book) but I think the player makes the charater all the way. I am personally better with slower people so I'm pretty good with Ike (who we all know is on crack and heroine) and Bowser.
Showing 1186-1200 of 1648