ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238700
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Actually., meta knight is the best character- he has the least bad matchups and the most strategic options for more situations.

coolme675
coolme675
16 posts
Nomad

well, you can pick up pikmin with the standard special, slow down your enimies by throwing the fat purple ones, and then finish with the smash ball
Also, you can use the sheild in case if someone throws a home-run bat at you

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

ALL characters have shields.

coolme675
coolme675
16 posts
Nomad

I meant the down special

Nokus
Nokus
54 posts
Nomad

Actually., meta knight is the best character- he has the least bad matchups and the most strategic options for more situations.
No, like I mean for his commbination of strength, speed, attack, deffence, final, etc. Check the offical guide.
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

As pazx has said previously that book also tells you to fight dedede up close... maybe if you want to commit suicide.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Look, anyone who thinks the guide book is correct... Is wrong. Totally.

No, like I mean for his commbination of strength, speed, attack, deffence, final, etc. Check the offical guide.

The official guide sucks... I'm getting a official list of character atributes, followed by the tier list (Made by the Smash Back Room themselves)

well, you can pick up pikmin with the standard special, slow down your enimies by throwing the fat purple ones, and then finish with the smash ball
Also, you can use the sheild in case if someone throws a home-run bat at you

Dude, if you play with items don't say 'So and So is a good character'.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant
coolme675
coolme675
16 posts
Nomad

Dude, if you play with items don't say 'So and So is a good character'.

The pikmin ARENT an item... their basically olimars only defence/offence other than items
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

You mentioned the Smash Ball and Home Run Bat. Items should be off unless you're just playing for fun.

IF YOU ARE TESTING YOUR SKILL, TURN ITEMS OFF.

coolme675
coolme675
16 posts
Nomad

AND also olimar's final smash is exclusive

coolme675
coolme675
16 posts
Nomad

skill can actually also include strategic uses of items BY THE WAY

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

AND also olimar's final smash is exclusive

Having a good FS doesn't make the character any better, because items are off when testing character ability.
coolme675
coolme675
16 posts
Nomad

whatever...

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

skill can actually also include strategic uses of items BY THE WAY

This is a debate that is always up in the air, if you want to play items good for you but playing with all of them adds a random factor that can hinder you more than helping, say you air dodge grab a capsule and go to throw it at an enemy, suddenly an explosive box drops from a spawn point close enough for it to explode and kill you. How is that a strategic ko for the opponent?
Showing 1201-1215 of 1648