ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238698
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Apparently that is the (one of the) only stage(s) that Meta Knight has a bad matchup :3

'Nades and Lasers are too good there.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Mm-hmm. And yes, nades and lasers are too good. And Bowser has a terrible matchup :\\

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Characters I unintentionally ignore:

Boozer.

Elaborate pls.

rdrgzx
rdrgzx
2 posts
Nomad

i love the classics so link is my favorite to play w/. but the new additions are awesome too: sonic and snake.

condon
condon
5 posts
Nomad

what a terrible game brawl was. For some reason it just didnt do what melee did for me. I think that people only like the wii for the motion sensitivity and when that isnt used its just like gamecube all over again, not that gamecube wasnt good for its time

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Bowser is just awful for that stage- no real projectiles, slow attacks and smashes, and as long distance to get to projectile characters that can easily camp. I'm good with Bowser too, he's my second-best character.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Are you Sasukebowser?

Nvm...

Are you?

Anyways, that makes sense... It's also a terrible stage for MK.

I'm waiting for the Bowser-Meta matchup to change.

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

best top tier character: metaknight. does 16% damage on the spin move in the air (a button) and you are invincible for .3 seconds.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

What move are you talking about?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Nooo. . .I'm just good with Bowser. And Bowser has a surprisingly good dodge game if you have fast reflexes~

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Aw... Secretly I wanted you to be him > >

gameboycolor27
gameboycolor27
32 posts
Nomad

I love this game, my favorite new thing is the varietyof characters, i think there should be more characters fromsonic like dr.eggman and tails, and get rid of rediculous characters like jigglypuff and toon link

Mattatat
Mattatat
1 posts
Nomad

I love Link and Kirby, I think there's the best.
Meta Knight's not to bad, but hard.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Meta Knight's not to bad, but hard.

To use at a lower level (your level), you only need to jump, glide, use tornado, dsmash and upb. Occasionally an air attack.

I love this game, my favorite new thing is the varietyof characters, i think there should be more characters fromsonic like dr.eggman and tails, and get rid of rediculous characters like jigglypuff and toon link

The Sonic franchise isn't nintendo, why the heck would there be more sonic chars?

And, Jiggles and Tink aren't ridiculous. They're awesome.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

That's such a scrubdom statement that I should put it on the Wall of Fail.
1st) Tink is one of the best characters in the game.
2nd) Jigglypuff is -very- high on the list as well.
3rd) Pazx is right. Sonic is Sega, which is NOT nintendo.
Showing 1156-1170 of 1648