ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238704
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

I also like Diddykong

Not a bad choice, he's short, fast, and has a good bit of power too. I find him to be one of the hardest characters to beat when I play Marth. A lot of my game with Marth is played on short hops and in the air. Diddykong's combination of size, strength, and speed make it a bit difficult managing the fight. Not to mention he seems to have good priority and more reach than you'd expect.

I'd say he deserves his spot in the A tier.
trippinongoodstuff
trippinongoodstuff
20 posts
Nomad

it don't matter who you are I'll school you with falcon, and to your chic check the falcon punch on g pics

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

it don't matter who you are I'll school you with falcon,

Falcon is by far the worst character in the game. Are you sure it's good stuff you're trippin' on?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

it don't matter who you are I'll school you with falcon,

No, you won't. I'm pretty sure Alt, Wiggi or Psycho could take you any day.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I ttly fail to add myself to list.

it don't matter who you are I'll school you with falcon

No, you won't. I'm pretty sure Alt, Wiggi, Psycho or I could take you any day.

Delete above post pls.
Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

I ttly fail to add myself to list.

I thought you were just attempting modesty >.>

it don't matter who you are I'll school you with falcon

Sorry but Falcon = fail

I've never seen a happy Falcon mainer.
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

I've never seen a happy Falcon mainer

I don't know i'm pretty happy, falcon is not the worst. They may say that now just wait until June 5th. If he hasn't moved up I haven't wrecked Texas enough then.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I need to practice Brawl. . .haven't played it in a while, at least since I redid those unsane matches a while back.
----
I'm quite happy as a Toon Link mainer- he's very flexible, and it's almost scary how many ATs he has. And a lot of them are actually always useful.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I thought you were just attempting modesty >.>

Hrrm...
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'm going to mod my Wii and Brawl later today, for a few texture hacks and replay codes. Has anyone else modded their Wii?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Your'e doing the plusery? I probably won't. . .considering it's technically my sister's wii, and I just use it way more than she does X_X

mynicknamehere
mynicknamehere
50 posts
Nomad

[/quote]the best new aditions are the graphics and smoother gameplay. plus Marth now owns twice as much.

MARTH OWNS EVERY1

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Your'e doing the plusery? I probably won't. . .considering it's technically my sister's wii, and I just use it way more than she does X_X

I'm considering it, but I've just done the infinite replay code, and countless texture hacks.

the best new aditions are the graphics and smoother gameplay. plus Marth now owns twice as much.

Duude... One, you've already said that, and two I've already pointed out that Marth is worse than before.
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

What do you guys like to play SSE with(The characters that you get to choose before playing levels)?

Some characters are better in the SSE than in just plain battles against other characters(Not the statistics, but th match-up against the enemies since they are weaker than regular characters but come in more numbers).

I like-

Toon Link

Ike

Luigi

Lucario

Link

Olimar

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Link is beast in story, because his crap recovery isn't used.

Showing 1231-1245 of 1648