ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238717
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Hudson valley you say, if i'm not mistaken that's like 15 minutes from jersey city right?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207627

Go there they have monthlies it's called Road to Viridian City.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Brawl isin the 5 ever for the WII its that dang good no joke

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Hudson valley you say, if i'm not mistaken that's like 15 minutes from jersey city right?

Eh, more like an hour to an hour and a half. It's not that bad. Unfortunately it seems the next tournament they'll be holding is on August 29th, by then I'll be off in Vermont in college myself.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Brawl isin the 5 ever for the WII its that dang good no joke

Fail grammar/spelling/life.

Eh, more like an hour to an hour and a half. It's not that bad. Unfortunately it seems the next tournament they'll be holding is on August 29th, by then I'll be off in Vermont in college myself.

EXCUSES!

Also, 666 posts Wiggi!
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Keep a look out there then. Most colleges I know of have some kind of game league, and in New York i'm sure there are plenty.

pandora0987
pandora0987
89 posts
Nomad

sonic all the way

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Also, 666 posts Wiggi!

Actually this is the second time I made this mile marker, the first time I tried to get my 667 post as fast as possible. Now I have an excuse to post :P

Something just hit me. Which part of Pazx is the SSBB player? Or do you share a single control when you play?

Keep a look out there then. Most colleges I know of have some kind of game league, and in New York i'm sure there are plenty.

Yep, UVM, the college I'm headed to in the fall is sure to have something, it's certainly big enough. I'm looking forward to playing real people again.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Something just hit me. Which part of Pazx is the SSBB player? Or do you share a single control when you play?

Lawl, Mary ttly sucks at Smash.
Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Lawl, Mary ttly sucks at Smash.

Ya know I was kind of thinking that was the case, but the whole "girls play videogames too" thing... yeah.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

She beats me at Gutair hero...

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

She beats me at Gutair hero...

Now that I can understand. It's just with Brawl I haven't met a single good female player, I theorize they must exist.

So I'm sorta interested in expanding my skill set of Brawl techniques, especially with Marth and Link. Does anyone have a good place to look for cool moves?

*looks at Pazx*
*looks at Psychoace*
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

*looks at Smashboards*
*looks at All is Brawl*

:P

Now that I can understand. It's just with Brawl I haven't met a single good female player, I theorize they must exist.

I lost to a chick from NZ, they exist.
Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Yeah go to the character boards. Link has more advance tactics than any other character in the game right now. With Marth remember fair > fair > fair > fair > forward smash lol.

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

*looks at Smashboards*

Damn, well I guess it's time to go to the big city...

fair > fair > fair > fair > forward smash lol.

Oh yeah, that's the way I like it.
iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

i really like toon link, meta knight, king dedede, snake, and pokemon trainer. But every time i play the game, i keep asking myself, "why did they keep jigglypuff?"

Showing 1351-1365 of 1648