ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238719
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
paddleduesh
paddleduesh
60 posts
Nomad

snake

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

i really like toon link, meta knight, king dedede, snake, and pokemon trainer. But every time i play the game, i keep asking myself, "why did they keep jigglypuff?"

Because people recognized her/he more than mewtwo.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

i really like toon link, meta knight, king dedede, snake, and pokemon trainer. But every time i play the game, i keep asking myself, "why did they keep jigglypuff?"

Plus she's awesome and was in the first two games.

How do you guys think this game compares to the Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 1, 2 and 3 games?
superwhite420
superwhite420
24 posts
Nomad

i will cheaply say IKE!!!

mannydejesus
mannydejesus
17 posts
Nomad

my favorite character is kirby he is fast and can suck other people in then use 1 of there powers

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

my favorite character is....well, it is between Meta Knight and Wolf

dark7reaper
dark7reaper
18 posts
Nomad

Snake is pretty sweet because he has all those bombs

zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

sonic is beast.

but somthing is happening to my ssbb. me and my 4 friends all have a copy of the game, and in the same month, nothing happens to our games, but they all don't work! i try and and try, but my wii always says "unable to read disk"
Does this happen to anyone???

darknight1123
darknight1123
2 posts
Nomad

snake da bomb

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

but somthing is happening to my ssbb. me and my 4 friends all have a copy of the game, and in the same month, nothing happens to our games, but they all don't work! i try and and try, but my wii always says "unable to read disk"
Does this happen to anyone???

Clean your disk, update your system menu, and if that doesn't work, send it to Nintendo.
warmillow96
warmillow96
5 posts
Nomad

Snake He's strong with his weapons.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

That game rocks, but its hard finding a site wher i can play it again does anybody know wher to play it online?

Funnybones555
Funnybones555
37 posts
Nomad

I kill with Samus's Final Smash BOO YAH

KUJU
KUJU
48 posts
Nomad

i use all the characters :3 my brother hates me when i use pit (HAYAYAYAYAYA!!!) King Dedede (Juuuuuump!) and the ice climbers (i've found something like 10 glitches with them) and my friends says that i'm sooooo hateful with wolf.... i love that game... and the new modality is soooo fun!!!

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

I don't actually own this game, but most of my friends do, so I'm still pretty good at it. My favorite character is Game and Watch. We sometimes get bored though, and so do random matches, or theme matches, and for some reason half the time we do random I get ice climers (whose final smash on my favorite stage, final destination, is awesome) and the other half I get people who's recovery jump stuns them, which I hate. Although the same thing happens with ice climbers, so yeah, whenever we do a random battle, I can't jump and die.

Showing 1366-1380 of 1648