The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat was your first word?

64 8643
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

As in like when you were a baby. I don't remember what mine was, but my little brother's was "cake".
On a side note, there was this picture voice recorder thing that me and him recorded our voices on once. I basically said stuff to my grandma and then right at the end, barely audible, "...Cake...*cake*"

• 64 Replies
Thearmedgamer
Thearmedgamer
156 posts
Peasant

Mine was cookie, I guess they were a big part of my life back then

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Um, I think it was 'dad', but in Romanian.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I could just be making stories up, but I think one of my parents one time said my first word was a variation of "monster". I suppose my dad made me say it, since he liked to tease me about these things before I went to bed back then. So I suppose in the Baby language, it was more like "mumffer"....

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Book.
But , apparently I didn't say just one word. I was making sentences before my other siblings. 8D

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Beuh, which meant bird. =P

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

HOLY CRAP ICECREAM MAN JUST DROVE PAST FIRST TIME EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!

I have no idea what my first word was, but I called biscuits 'beer beer' and when I was taken to restraunts that got interesting XD

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Allegedly I said something like dinosaur; my first word was just about "dinoblaubl".

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't know my first exact word.
Some of my first words though were 'brother' 'mom' 'dad'.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Cookie.

Lets just say, that I weighed a substancial amount by time I was able to walk....curse you and your cookies Gran'ma.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

My first word was "mom" or "dad", I don't know exactly. My friend's first word was "rum", that is really weird.

Kellinger
Kellinger
158 posts
Nomad

my first word was "gruck" i was trying to say truck. but then again i used to call my mom "mahi" when i was really little. its is either "gruck" or "mahi".

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

It was clock. My mom had a cuckoo clock and every time the bird came I said clock. Except I said it like "cwock".

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

My first word was s***. I spent a lot of time at my Grandmother's house. Every time she would get hurt that's what she would yell.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Keyara, that's pretty funny! Reminds me of Bill Cosby stand up from the 80s. When he and his brother were kids, they thought their names were 'Jesus Christ' and 'god dang it.'

---------

I'm told my first words were "Have mercy!" They said I didn't decide to talk until I was around 2.5. "Have mercy" is a line the old country group called The Judds. They were played often around me during that time and apparently it made an impact.

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

my first words were ë§ë§ which is mama in korean.

Showing 1-15 of 64