ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 508678
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

lol, i have herd of something similar to what your brothers having, but i dont know what the problem is =D

also the reason they might not be spawning is the fact that your to close to the tower, you have to like 20 blocks away for the monsters to spawn, try getting like 30 blocks away, waiting til midnight(the moon is at the center of the sky) and then go in.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Daing i been too busy playing dead frontier. I might build something today.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Something small I guess.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fube2r&s=7

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Sigh, triple ost really sorry.

[url=http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fube2r&s=7]

I dont want to post the full pic.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

OMFG... LmAO im so sorry I guess it just isn't my day. I feel so retarded now.

SeaCucumber
SeaCucumber
15 posts
Nomad

Are you sure it's not other things taking up space on your computer? I've had to deal with space issues for ages until I finally got my own laptop

Well I first started playing it on a brand new laptop. It's still pretty new and all it has on it is about 8gb of music, a couple of movies, a torrent client and a free antivirus :S

So I don't know what could be taking up a lot of space.
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I am so buying this game.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

DO IT THEN I DARE YOU.

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

Any tips for making a good farm?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Uhh have housing nearby. Have plenty of seeds hoes and shovels Buckets of water also.

You can make a hole and fill it with water and the surrounding 4 squares hoe and plant seeds. Those 4 plots will be fertile. Then make a big land like that. Make sure there is alot of sunlight.

123shadow
123shadow
23 posts
Nomad

I like Minecraft, and its good to see a thread about it! =D

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Yes it is. I am getting it today!

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

you can make an underground farm, with torches and water trenches around it as well. If you must have it above ground set up walls and a door for the entrance. If animals or mobs get on your crops, they will trample it and you will loose crops.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

you can make an underground farm, with torches and water trenches around it as well. If you must have it above ground set up walls and a door for the entrance. If animals or mobs get on your crops, they will trample it and you will loose crops.

Or you can just make a greenhouse. Also, I don't think mobs destroy crops aside from Creepers.
Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

So you need water for a successful farm?

Showing 211-225 of 2284