ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 509244
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
Jarql
Jarql
7 posts
Nomad

I think that Beta 1.4 will be cool. I think tamable wolves would be awesome, and stats and achivements would be helpful, too.

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

lol, achievements would probably make me sad, i would still play defanately, but i wouldn't realy like them, the main thing i just want to get out of the updates is new stuff to build, and probably actually make some of the stuff from the mods, like i would love to have horses actually in the game so i wouldn't have to get the mod, heck, it would be awesome to just put most of the stuff from the mo' creatures in there. =)

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

The achievements sound like they will ruin the fun for me so I am planning on modding them out :P
Tamable wolfs sound nice and all but then I dont think It would feel like minecraft much anymore so ... All wolfs much DIE

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Hey does anyone have any good seeds for single player worlds? A good one I found is 625, gives you a lot of high rising cliffs, and a dungeon inside a cave on the side of a cliff to start.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Glacier = Floating mountains, a massive concave cliff area so that mobs can spawn during the day. Not a good choice for beginners but it's amazing if you're into architecture (floating mountains. Make a floating city ) or if you need string/gunpowder/etc.

The "seed" page on the wiki has a good one I think.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Yeah i've seen those, I looked at the Wiki, but I mean ones other than those that you've found.

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

Do boosters still work on minecarts? cuz I just can't seem to get them right

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

Do boosters still work on minecarts? cuz I just can't seem to get them right

im pretty sure they do, altho i haven't made or tested a minecart track in a while
Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

Try putting a seed:404, then take 1 day to gather supplies, then crak the gravel, then jump in, AND SURVIVE

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

lol, i saw a video of 404, its amazing, you also forgot the fact that your not allowed to use torch's for light, and if you die you fail the challenge, i don't think im forgetting anything else, but look on youtube for minecraft 404, you will find a video with the rules and what its like.

starcraftfan123
starcraftfan123
254 posts
Nomad

anyone else dieing to have ur dog explore with you on 404 or skylands?

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Mo creatures mods own ive got a pit of sharks so when any mobs go in the water they rip them apart and i can go in and get the rewards because i hatched them so they dont attack me

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Mo creatures mods own ive got a pit of sharks so when any mobs go in the water they rip them apart and i can go in and get the rewards because i hatched them so they dont attack me

Sorry Gamer Cale, but that sounds like it would really take the fun out of the game. Minecraft's most-recent version that's completed is Survival Mode. I don't think having allies would make Surivival Mode any more challenging...and how come the sharks do not eat you? You would think warm, fresh meat would be tastier than cold, rotted meat....By the way, I haven't tried this mod, so that's why I'm lost on this matter lol
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

What's all this talk about mods? I've never modded in Minecraft, mostly because I don't know any, and I think it'd be a little less fun than if I played it regularly, like I always do.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Na its more enjoyable with things being different and more add ons.

Showing 241-255 of 2284