ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem: General Disscussion

149 23931
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Talk about all of your armor mayhem moments here! Anything that is Armor Mayhem related. Anything.

• 149 Replies
Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

As for the weapons, here is my oppinion ( all achievment, even 1000kills )
Basic gun is good in some situations ( explain later )
Uzi-assault riffle is exelent ONLY if you are 1 on 1 with guy with basic weapon, then it's a bloodbath.
Slow gun - if you fire it accuratly, by the time the enemy comes out you can kill him easily with basic weapon, even if they have really good gun.
Manual rocket launcher - good in crowd, at realy close range it dealy, because it easily avoided on mid to long range, or when jumping around.
Automatic R.L. - great weapon on clear terrain, you can just click randomly and your bullets will hit enemy, most likely killin him. bad side is that it doesn't have much bullets.
Shotgun - jumping from safety in front of the enemy ( really close range) and firing 1-2 shells will kill him deffinetly, but its spreading shells so they arent wery good on mid to long range, but you can just fire for fun and with a little luck you can kill someone.
Poison dart gun - i really don't understand this weapon. It's worse than basic gun, yes you have poisoning over time, but it will just kill you if AI shots you, and that AI will be dead by your hand, but so would you if you use this weapon.
Sniper laser gun - great gun for mid to long range, with adrenaline deadly. It has instant spreading bullet so where you point it will hit. Is great to shot from distance, behind cover, and has enough amm to kill lots of enemies. It can be good in close fight if you are accurate.
Thunder gun - it shots thunders with delay, i don't like this weapon so much, yeah it's deadliest but if you actually hit enemy, which is hard. Also it has to bullets, so really risky weapon, But if you hit a crowd, you can kill many enemies. Be wary though that AI will shot at you with this and often hit you. So never stay in one open place !
My personal best- manual rocket launcher

Best deathmach tactic - team follow
Best gathering balls tactic - team on free movement, and you should just go from your base to closest enemys, and it isn't a point to kill as many enemies as you can, the point is to get as many orbs as you can. The best time ( gold ) you can get by just collecting these orbs, and ideal score is 0 kills and 0 deaths, beacause in fight and death you lose precious time. And don't care about your orb, if you are fast you can easily be first in the game.
Capturing flags - when you establish your part of the map, then enemy starts taking over your flags, just follow them and kill them, and take back flags they took from you. But you have to follow this order, because if you skip one flag and go to one that they are capturing, you might end up in 3-1 fight and die. So just do this and you will be ok
Can i get a Amen !
Can i get a Merit !

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

wrong section, lol.

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

General disscussion is about everything, from weapons to inprovments of the game, every other is just a branch of this one, meaning it's just about specific thing, like weapon or multiplayer etc.

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

alright then. personally though, i like to make my guys go free for all the time. They can cover more ground that way and i dont really have to worry about them.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I'll try to work on a mew map and get it out soon!

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

literally only one thing left to do on my map, and the thing wont let me save. I hate that stupid glitch on the editor!

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I've never run into a glitch like that before.

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

its probably more of a glitch that doesnt make some buttons work because when it happens, the share button doesn't work and the copy button in the test window doesnt work either.

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

ok, i made my new map. i still have the glitch and its worse than ever. here's the link: ship wreck V2

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I like it, I don't know what your worried about. Well, here's my new map! Enjoy: Moon Battle

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

personally though, i like to make my guys go free for all the time. They can cover more ground that way and i dont really have to worry about them.

Well, easiest way to win is to get A.I to follow you, but personally funniest way is set them on free, and work as solo
Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

And the hardest is to give them stay command, because then they'll be almost useless

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Ya, your right about that. Follow is a good thing to use during a deathmatch. You'll have more fire power and a smaller chance of dieing faster.

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

but if you use the sta option, you can put them right infront of the enemies spawn point

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

And the hardest is to give them stay command, because then they'll be almost useless

I actually had never used that command I cant see what is that useful.

Ya, your right about that. Follow is a good thing to use during a deathmatch. You'll have more fire power and a smaller chance of dieing faster.

And you can use your friends as a bullet shields Thats why I order them to follow, they can absorb damage done by enemies, so I can camp behind them and kill enemies.Of course some stages they kill enemies, but usually I have the most kills.
Showing 76-90 of 149