ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem: General Disscussion

149 23932
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Talk about all of your armor mayhem moments here! Anything that is Armor Mayhem related. Anything.

• 149 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Btw do you guys have this bug: I have added people as friends who have done maps, but when I go to AM, open browser levels, log in, and click "friends" tab, shares only show to maps done by Louissi.Really wierd...

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

i dont think its a bug, but its like that for every game with a map editor. At least its the same with sieger.

007TheOne
007TheOne
55 posts
Nomad

I once hit a guy then another and so on, it would have been the perfect combo...if Armor Mayhem had combos.

I have not played it in a while and if there were combos I don't remember them.

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

there are combos. I you turn on the volume you can hear the guy saying things and you can see it written on the top. here:

1-(nothing) 2-nice 3-awesome 4-unstoppable 5-magical 6-god-like 7-1336 8-Aaaaah 9-too skilled 10-please stop 11-i quit 12+- ...
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

To get the godly killer badge, just do a custom battle with 500 kills to win.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Here is my new map: http://armor.ag/1P5L6
I jsut want to make a map with desert liquid, but it wont hurt you, just slows down.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Correct link is here: http://armor.ag/1P5L6

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

I like it, great map. I think the soundtrack of this game is just great, i do not listen to techno stuff, but this music is really good !

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I like it, great map. I think the soundtrack of this game is just great, i do not listen to techno stuff, but this music is really good

Thanks
And I agree with that, soundtrack is really nice!
Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

The only problem with this game is even though you have lot's of maps, there are still the same weapons, same enemies, it's to monotonic. Multi should solve everything, or at least diferent armor skins, these are too similar to each other, making no diference when you are in a fight .

Ske7ch6336
Ske7ch6336
12 posts
Nomad

there should be online for both RAZE and this game!

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

armor mayhem got boring for me... :/

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

well why did you even post that then?????
im just kidding. so, did you ever actually play any of the custom maps?
some of them are REALLY good

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Ya, but only about 25% of submitted maps are fun because a lot of the time not effort is put into them.

artemishunt0
artemishunt0
185 posts
Nomad

Well I bet you all know this but you can get stuck in certain parts of the original maps.

Showing 91-105 of 149