ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem: General Disscussion

149 23930
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Talk about all of your armor mayhem moments here! Anything that is Armor Mayhem related. Anything.

• 149 Replies
weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

not to mention the custom maps. the people who get lazy just make a random map and submit it like it is. and they get upset when nobody likes it, but they just made it so that you can barely do anything.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Exactly! That's my point! Thank you Weatherdog!

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Thank you very much!

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

........? No one is posting now.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Here is my newest map:
http://armor.ag/1PN2D

Btw making that map showed me a nasty suprise:max ammount off links is 200, I had 250 at first...Because of that limit, needed to make a map little more "simple".1st those "tanks" were collidable objects, you could go inside of them, but I needed to take that thing away

Btw what your character looks like in AM?I use spartan helmet, and all other parts from cybernetic armor (I dont like cybernetic helmet).

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Liked the map, and I'm all Cyber Armor( I like the helmet)

Rifle1
Rifle1
102 posts
Nomad

I love the map creator, but i cant run it well anywhere but the schools computer labs, and youre not supposed to play games there. I very much enjoy how, whwn you kill enough on a life, the guy is just silent. It gets anoying at time to just hear battle, but its kind of funny.

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

wow, i havent played AM in a long time, i've been addicted to colony and WoT for too long now. I want to get back to creating maps. Any ideas/suggestions?

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

oh and, FinnDragon, i liked you map. It would have been awesome to be able to go inside of those tanks, though. I especially liked the fact that you added the "beam" under the bottom entrance of the mother ships, it reminded me of Star Trek.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Possible Improvements for a possible Armor Mayhem 2
-Eliminate levels
-Create an in-depth story (Or more in-depth)
-Online pvp
-More weapons
-Character Classes
-More modes
-More maps

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Or the first Armor Mayhem could be updated with those things, instead of a whole nother game. That would make a whole lot more sense.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

@Starwarsfan6161
Yes, but, wouldn't an overhaul like that change the game completely? Just saying.

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

well not change it completely, but at least add a multiplayer feature. of course adrenaline would have to be removed for the multi player, though

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

well not change it completely, but at least add a multiplayer feature. of course adrenaline would have to be removed for the multi player, though

Maybe adrenalin doesn't have to be removed. It could instead be remade and instead of slowing down time, it could give you buffs like increased speed, accuracy, etc.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

[Maybe adrenalin doesn't have to be removed. It could instead be remade and instead of slowing down time, it could give you buffs like increased speed, accuracy, etc.]

Yes, and maybe if you didn't have to hold space? That gets annoying.

Showing 106-120 of 149