ForumsNews and FeedbackIdeas and Discussions about: Changing Usernames in AG3

301 81941
scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

Hi i have heard a rumor about that you can change your username in ag3. Is this true? And also if it is true won't people steal your username or is that impossible.

• 301 Replies
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Cant wait I already got a new name in mind

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

He would probably need to be perma'd before you took his username.

You won't be able to take the user names of people who have been banned.
midnight
midnight
13 posts
Nomad

Would we be able to change it multiple times? If so, how will our friends know its us?
It seems to me that implimenting with the 30 day name reserve a section that says &quotreviously known as" and lists the last name you were using, would seem like a good idea.

No credit to me i got the idea off of an article I read on the Runescape Forums.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Would we be able to change it multiple times?

If what they said before is still true then it'll be available every two-three months or so.
If so, how will our friends know its us?

I'd expect them to show your previous username somewhere on your profile.
raulfmelo
raulfmelo
1 posts
Nomad

it's a good idea

felmast
felmast
3 posts
Peasant

Or maybe there won't be the "Change username" feature.
I think is the most possible answer, i you don't think so say your opinion

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Read through the thread, you'll see the administrators of the site saying that it'll be in AG3, just not at launch. That's a fact.

felmast
felmast
3 posts
Peasant

Maybe it be a good idea to change usernames. But maybe it would be a caos in the firs days, and because that i think the most probablo thing is that there wouldn't be a "change username" feature

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Maybe it be a good idea to change usernames. But maybe it would be a caos in the firs days, and because that i think the most probablo thing is that there wouldn't be a "change username" feature

Why would there be chaos because there's not a change username feature at launch?

People have been waiting a few years to change their usernames, i think the new features will keep them entertained until it appears.
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

I really want to change my username so i cant wait for it to happen. Already got one in mind.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Should They: Yes

Will They: I kinda know were everybody that works on AG lives so... (j.k, god)

Could They: Heck ya!!!

Would They: They let you make your own forums about (almost) anything you want

My Answer: Do it... or Chuck Norris will find you...

codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

that would be cool if you could change your username. i really want to but i dont want to make a new account

khaledsss54
khaledsss54
3 posts
Nomad

yes How?

clonyfony
clonyfony
4 posts
Peasant

if there isnt already you guys should make a chat room for AG3 so people can get help on things and stuff like that.And also a place to report bugs but you guys prob thought of that already. THANKS!

clonyfony
clonyfony
4 posts
Peasant

AND WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN TO AG2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN TRANSFER ALL THE GAMES ON HERE TO AG3 OR JUST THE FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing 241-255 of 301