ForumsWEPRWhat do you think about the canadien

57 7575
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Ithink that we are doing a good thing i think that the death toll for soilders is low so we are helping alot and turning them into a flourishing country

• 57 Replies
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes but who knows maby russians have a trick up their sleve they are the wepons capital of THE WORLD

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i know and it is all bushes fault he invaded Afghanistan we came to help and he is starting ww3

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

your right what idiots elected bush anyway?

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

probably they were bribed for some reson sorry i posted after my last jsut came up with it

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

more than half of the us

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

then more then half of the U.S were bribed

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

1. Bush did not cheat/bribe his way into election
2. If the united states had devoted it's full military to Afghanistan we would've been successful, but we split our forces between them and Iraq, causing our failure.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

how did he win then and we arnt fighting right we have to get in there and bomb and advance not sit around and patrol every day we have to find the milatants not them attack with ied and rpgs

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

we jsut have to track down the main millitants no do these unnessusary partoles

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i know how do you think guts get killed duh

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

with patrols the humvees get blown up by roadside bombs all tha time or get rpged by millitants

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

you people are clearly morons. Since the militants are blending in with the normal Afghans there's no way we could kill them by "Bombing and advancing" without countless civilian deaths. Think the war between Israel and Hezbollah, where the civilians took most of the damage in Israel's raids and bombings. This leaves us with patrols and special forces as our only reliable options.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

no i mean clean off every house and if any illigeal wepons terrorisom sorces etc. thay capture the offenders and send them to federal jail

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

1. Afghanistan has a extremely limited prison system.
2. And how do you propose we do this without patrols?

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

oh ya i guess i have to agree with you then ^.^

Showing 16-30 of 57