ForumsWEPRWhat do you think about the canadien

57 7573
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Ithink that we are doing a good thing i think that the death toll for soilders is low so we are helping alot and turning them into a flourishing country

• 57 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

have chopper patrols with sf guys in side and then if weapons are found kill the offenders because there milatants we could save lives

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

so you think we should fly helicopters out to every single house, drop paratroopers on it, and kill anyone who has a gun? We'd need tens of millions of soldiers and over a million choppers to do that.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

your right but have more armored vehicles so we can survive roadside bombs and rpg attacks and keep going

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

We have very few vehicles that can actually withstand a sophisticated IED and keep going, perhaps a few hundred. our military is a lot less powerful than most people believe.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i know but with the world the way it is we should have more because thats how most of the troops die

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

i think it was a mistake to begin with and that they should just let the muslums kill each other

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Soaker: It's actually more than any other countries have
Warmech: 20-20 hindsight won't change anything

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

the muslims will kill each other if we leave and the winners of the conflict will attack other countries starting a larger war

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

the muslims will kill each other if we leave and the winners of the conflict will attack other countries starting a larger war

True, but still...

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

dont copy me spammer think for yourself

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

if we left them alone when they attack otehr countries we just nuke them lol

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

but 1000s of civis would die that is against the war on terror

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

no a lot of muslims run away to get away from there country

ChackyJan
ChackyJan
4 posts
Nomad

I think that we DID do what we were supposed to. Take out Saddam Hussein. Now that we've done that, pull the hell out for God's sake!

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

ya

Showing 31-45 of 57