ForumsWEPRWhat do you think about the canadien

57 7574
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Ithink that we are doing a good thing i think that the death toll for soilders is low so we are helping alot and turning them into a flourishing country

• 57 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

well there was a massive search for sadam huisein but not 1 for bin laden why

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

Because they're IDIOTS!

Truely!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i know

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

why the hell f tehy want to find him the breack open every door to every room and look for him lol

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

but they dont want to find him why

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

we've been seaching for bin ladin, we know the gerneral area where he is, the problem is the people there are not supportive of our troops

themovieguy
themovieguy
2 posts
Nomad

im from Canada and i know a lot of people fighting over there but in my opinion i think that Canada and the uk should not be over there anymore because we've be there long enough. i have no problem with one country helping another but when
when we start losing more men than we are sending over at a time because there just there not doing anything it might be time to rethink our stratagey

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

The reason we have not found Bin Laden is that we split our forces to go search for Saddam Husein and other terrorists in Iraq.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

I agree but i think we need to be more catious with the troops because 85 percent has died from ied so i think we should have mine deystroyers

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

mine destroyers?do you have ANY idea what your talking about?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

yes machines with flails or chains which are powered by the engines that deystroy mines or explosive devices

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I love Canadians... my friend is from Canada.

Showing 46-57 of 57