ForumsPopular MediaIRON MAN OR TRANSFORMERS?

114 23237
Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

So far you guys have voted transformers over irobot which leaves transformers with:

TRANSFORMERS:1 point
IROBOT:0 POINTS

Now which movie do you rather prefer
IRON MAN or TRANSFORMERS?

• 114 Replies
Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Ironman is much better than Transformers he could beat them any day.

stwilly
stwilly
219 posts
Peasant

I have to go with Transformers. Both were sweet but Transformers had more of a story

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

iron man. awesomest movie on earth.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Iron Man it was the best movie ever.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

iron man..i bet most people that voted tranformers never watched iron man before

-Air
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

not even a competition. iron man destroys transformers in popularity. its so not worth the competition that they should just lock this forum!!!

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

I have to vote Iron Man all the way, better graphics and everything. Plus, Iron Man could destroy the transformers if he wanted. They're probably some crazy Stark invention anyway

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

Transformers, it is a awesome movie with a awesome story line, tramsformers all the way <3

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

transformers all the way, it has a great storl line and is a awesome move <3

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

War machine

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

I can't believe how many people are saying Transformers, it stunk! You are probably just saying that because you haven't seen Iron Man yet, it is being considered for the best movie of the year so far by some critics, and it was way better than Transformers!

P.S. - For all of you who said Transformers, go see Iron Man, I'm sure you'll change your mind...

chris7271
chris7271
32 posts
Nomad

iron man

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

Iron man pwns transformers!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

IF transformers was done the way the 1980s TV series was, i probably would say transformers. but the new movie is disgusting to the original fans who watched the real tv series. it was like a romantic teen comedy geust starring the transformers. my vote goes to iron man.

resortes
resortes
104 posts
Nomad

iron man

Showing 91-105 of 114