ForumsGamesexit path hacking MUST END!!!

63 17572
skaterfreak432
skaterfreak432
10 posts
Nomad

[b]exit path is the game of the century but its got hackers... big time. anyone know how to catch them and how to get them off the game??

Nathan

• 63 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

faithpath and some other experienced people who definitely know what there talking about said in the EP thread that they saw a hacker

Yeah - but there's nothing people can do about it. If you ban their AG account, they can just play the game without being logged in and still hack it.

The only solution that I see is for John to somehow make the game harder to hack - but I don't know anything about that because I don't know much about programming.
Merc0
Merc0
2 posts
Nomad

This game does have hackers. And when they are doing it, its a really sloppy job most times. I've noticed it when time based items begin acting annomalous, the countdown timer to a game start will begin double ticking, the music loops will overlap, the game will begin before all the lights have lit up. It is readily apparent and very irritating. It is a shame that people cannot just be honest.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

merc0, most of wut your describing are just glitches in the programming, this isnt callofduty or halo, one guy made the entire thing, u cant expect there to be no bugs in it, ive played over 6000 matches and ive nvr seen one hacker, there are a few talented hackers like the anders, but other than that wut ur seeing is just lag or bugs on the server

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

... and people called endscape crazy when he said there were hackers O_o....

i mean, some people are just gooooooood, however...... if by the time the game starts (mind u i have a good internet connection) and 1 said person is half way through the course and allllll u see is a lone figure skipping, jumping, hopping, FLYINGGGGG through the race like its nothing...... excuse my displeasure....

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

if by the time the game starts (mind u i have a good internet connection) and 1 said person is half way through the course and allllll u see is a lone figure skipping, jumping, hopping, FLYINGGGGG through the race like its nothing...... excuse my displeasure....

It's called conserving/tapping flow and utilizing the double/triple jumps in the game.
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

I saw some player (with nick) using the hacked version in multiplayer.

PrincessofDaisies
PrincessofDaisies
33 posts
Nomad

Is there a hack where the hacker follows your motions exactly, and gets the exact same time? Like they're practically sticking to me, and as we race, I'm oscillating between 1st/2nd

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i dunno, that would be a cool hack though

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

It's called conserving/tapping flow and utilizing the double/triple jumps in the game.

Hmm...at first when I first played Exit Path. I kept seeing people doing double jumps but then I realized that it wasn't hacking. Weirddddd...
i dunno, that would be a cool hack though

Well, hacking kills the game. But there are interesting hacks out there.

Anyway about the stopping hacking:
This game does have hackers.

Doesn't every game have hackers? Seriously...Well we can't stop it.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Hey vinster whats up. Long time no see.

Are there really hackers in Exit Path??? I know hackers are a problem in Colony.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Hackers are problems everywhere and why is there hacking anyway

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

Most of the problems noted in this thread are not hacking, it's anomalies in the Exit Path system or players who have managed to learn the ropes of Exit Path.

Negative timers are caused by glitches in the host passing baton.

People flying through courses are through even stranger glitches in which the player loads an entirely different map than the other racers.

While I could imagine that a hacker could load an easier map at loadtime through cheating it would not only be difficult but impossibly more work than just learning to play better. They would have to hack before each round since the level loader gets reassigned every round when the next level gets passed out.

I don't doubt there's hackers but the gameplay of Exit Path itself really inhibits a lot of reason to do it.

Merc0
Merc0
2 posts
Nomad

I don't think its just glitches because it seems that a player will join and the problems happen. The host baton isn't passed (I know because I've been the host at times and I get no dialog). Then the player leaves and the behaviors disappear from the game. That indicates that player as the cause, not a glitch in the system.

AngelOfAngels
AngelOfAngels
2 posts
Peasant

[b]
the best hacker i know is AngelOfFangz
he plays as guest
he
has
no
account anymore.
anyway he can fly, go 500X faster,teleport to random place,go through blocks,and room hacks which allows everyone in the room to do the hacks he does.
hes
and a computer geek.
you can hack.
if u are thinking of poeple doing shorcuts well they are not hackers

to see these shortcuts go to youtube.com/mithrauko
and youtube.com/serville64,
also youtube.com/TheGOPain

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

exit pTH DOESNT HAVE HACKERS LEAVE people ALONE