ForumsGamesexit path hacking MUST END!!!

63 17539
skaterfreak432
skaterfreak432
10 posts
Nomad

[b]exit path is the game of the century but its got hackers... big time. anyone know how to catch them and how to get them off the game??

Nathan

• 63 Replies
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

exit path isnt hacking they aree just skilled

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

If people ar hacking U would ban them right John

- V

CJetton1
CJetton1
17 posts
Nomad

people should stop hacking exit path i hope they dont hack exit path 2

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

k, fangs doesnt hack, and the only case of hacking in exit path 1 was the anders

Jermaine321
Jermaine321
2 posts
Nomad

[b]hacking must stop
its not lag if u someone run right into a axe without dieng its lag
(lag is caused by previous hacking)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

(lag is caused by previous hacking)

What...? Lag is caused by a slow computer and/or Internet connection.
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

First lol Matrix. Second has anyone seen the highscore today on ep2? Well it's 1:10secs that's insane.

NubaSlaya
NubaSlaya
28 posts
Nomad

1:10 has to be hacked

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

1:10 has to be hacked

If that is correct, then TheAnders has a descendant in Exit Path hacking.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

If that is correct, then TheAnders has a descendant in Exit Path hacking.

I don't think it's if. It is correct. 1:10 is like impossible...:/
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

[quote]If that is correct, then TheAnders has a descendant in Exit Path hacking.

I don't think it's if. It is correct. 1:10 is like impossible...:/[/quote]

I know who got 1:10. It was musicmatt.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I know who got 1:10. It was musicmatt.

I'm sure everyone knows who got 1:10, it isn't difficult to click the highscores tab and nobody asked for the name of the person.

It's disappointing that EP2 got hacked on uniplayer AND multiplayer the first week it's out. I remember John mentioning somewhere that he would make the game harder to hack. I mean, by looking at these few people who have hacked already, it isn't difficult. Simply Google how to do it and you got it..
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It's disappointing that EP2 got hacked on uniplayer AND multiplayer the first week it's out. I remember John mentioning somewhere that he would make the game harder to hack. I mean, by looking at these few people who have hacked already, it isn't difficult. Simply Google how to do it and you got it..

I think the game is hackable due to the Beta being too short. If the Beta were longer, then hacking would be less common. Also, I think the game will get harder to hack with each update.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think the game is hackable due to the Beta being too short. If the Beta were longer, then hacking would be less common. Also, I think the game will get harder to hack with each update.

It's hard to maintain a game like Exit Path. I'm pretty sure John knows about this...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think the game is hackable due to the Beta being too short. If the Beta were longer, then hacking would be less common.

How did you come to that conclusion? Hacking has nothing to do with how long it was in beta. John could play it way before it was in beta, and he could look for open holes in the game, since ya' know, he made it.
Showing 46-60 of 63