ForumsThe TavernBooks

51 10403
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I noticed that there is nothing on this forum about books. For shame! I know we are in the digital age and all, but I personally love to read. I have always been an avid bookworm, although I don't have much free time to read nowadays.

So what kind of books do you like to read? What book are you currently reading? What is your favorite book ever?

• 51 Replies
Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

I love books my Robert Swindells. And that book called Noughts And Crosses by Malorie Blackman, and i also like books from that author too!
Also like funny/comedy books by Andy Griffiths. I read everyday, night time only.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

My favorite book would have to be A Wrinkle in Time.

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

I love readin too! Its fun and some books are very interesting! I lyked the book by Ulysses Moore. He has a series of books. The first one is Door to time. Now that was interesting!!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i dont really like reading, not really EXCITING or anything, ill read when i have to but otherwise no

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I'm currently in the process of reading "Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos"

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

well i am reading the lord of the rings(the best books known to man) and I like scifi/fantasy
and I love to read

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

I hate books. But yet, that is just me. And plus I really dont read books at all.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I am currently reading twilight, its a cool book.

nickxlovesxyou
nickxlovesxyou
41 posts
Nomad

twilight

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah i like the twilight series so much i want to read the last one

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I am a serious book worm.

I have it bad too, my stack to read is at 64 books. but i am making progress.

My favorite book has got to be Fahrenheit 451 or The Matrix Philosophy.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I also forgot to mention what i am reading.

I just finished the Animorphs series because my bro recommended it to me (it is easy enough all 54 only took me like 2 weeks they go by fast but it is a good series) and me current book is The Wind Blows.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

the three series that I am about to say are must reads Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan, very easy to read you can knock the whole series out in about two or three days if you have alot of free time the rogue clone series by Steven L. Kent(first book the clone republic) very exilerating and great characters and the Eragon series By Christopher Paolini, simply awesome

500killer
500killer
30 posts
Nomad

i am reading titans of chaos. its about 5 uranians who are held hostage on earth. ther is a lot of mythology involved.

y favorite book is either shades children or enders game

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i also luv readin! espacially about science(its my favourite subject!)

Showing 31-45 of 51