ForumsThe Tavern[April Fools 2011] Mod firin' lazers chatterbox

423 74992
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

As some of you may have heard, armor games is firing a moderator. Since you're not allowed to have any discussion on the forum i guess post any opinions on the matter here.

The firing thread
https://armorgames.com/community/thread/7293378/announcement-firing-a-mod

• 423 Replies
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

i dont know but i saw over there that most of the mods were voting devoidless

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

The mods aren't voting, except for Zophia, who voted for Cormyn.
We've got two pages of people who voted for Cormyn.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

When cormyn announces the results all mods should set "RAGEQUIT" to their profile and leave. Plan backfire if it's real, continuation of poor joke if it is a joke ;D

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

We also have one vote for Dan and one vote for Pazx... by Pazx... okay then...

CoalEater
CoalEater
12 posts
Nomad

But they aren't moderators?

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Cormyn, Dan and... Pazx... aren't mods. Cormyn and Dan are admins, and I believe most people are voting for them as a joke.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

And now we have a vote for Pacman. I wonder if the admins till think people are taking it seriously.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

I don't think it's a joke, I just think it's stupid.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I think it's stupid too. Should I vote for Sonic, Mario or Pikachu?

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

All you guys are doing is making more spam for whichever mods DO stick around to clean up. I hope you realize that. You say you appreciate the mods then spam all over the place which we have to take the time to clean up. Way to show your appreciation... And Ian wonders why we get so ****ing fed up with our positions

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Sorry I didn't realize that. I won't vote for a silly person then.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

The Carlie era is over. Welcome to the age of cormyn.

From LOTR "The age of Carlie is over, the age of the cormyn has come"

It should have been "The age of man is over, the age of the orc has come".

Just wanted to put that out there. =P
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

[quote]Not sonic! He's my hero :'(
hahhah So i am your hero

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Geez, Gantic, seriously? You're acting like a member of the grammar police too?

If you are jocularly discussing grammar, you must also make sure not to fall victim to Muphry's Law.

Oh, and too bad I couldn't have changed the title because I was asleep. Great job pinning this one on me guys. Great assumptions. And what have we learned about assumptions thus far? You guys are always wrong. So next time, when you assume, it's not me, it's u.

Plus, it seems that when I do a somewhat humorous change to the title of a thread, the other mods just can't help but follow suit and try to one-up me. Does anyone remember the ridiculous title changes of the Count to 100 thread? Yeah, I started that. Then Zophia and Cenere jumped on to the train, and maybe a few of the other mods. The second time I did that, it was mostly me and the Texas Ranger.

Well with Gantic throwing a hissy fit, or at least what seems to be in his own way, I don't want to think it isn't a joke, but it seems that it isn't. :/

I don't throw hissy fits, unless you still think that I'm filled with hate, but that doesn't mean there isn't a grain of truth to my "rant". I don't rant as bad as some of the other users, but I haven't really been active in this forum for over a year now. And guess what? No one has yet guessed that several of my entries in my writing threads are actually making fun of you guys. Heck, all of ROaTNO was making fun of you guys. That's probably because no one actually reads them except for the occasional reader who reads it out of context. Unless, you guys are being stupid enough to make me post and try to correct you, you guys really won't hear from me at all.

Anyway, if I were to change the title, it would be something deliberate but still relevant. I don't do completely ridiculous titles or somewhat tame titles. That was probably the Texas Ranger or the Ancient One, or maybe both. I did, however, change it to what it is now, because the person who changed it before I did was asking for it.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I, once again, love whoever changed the name.

Showing 331-345 of 423