ForumsThe Tavern[April Fools 2011] Mod firin' lazers chatterbox

423 74986
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

As some of you may have heard, armor games is firing a moderator. Since you're not allowed to have any discussion on the forum i guess post any opinions on the matter here.

The firing thread
https://armorgames.com/community/thread/7293378/announcement-firing-a-mod

• 423 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Anybody can quote an Italian phrase.

We still have another 4:26 until the first.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

We still have another 4:26 until the first.

Thats debatable.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

The first invitation for the exit path 2 beta went out
(faithpath got it, of course.)

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

We being Louisiana and the accompanying time zone.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Thats debatable.

It depends on the time zone. I live in the Eastern Time Zone, so it is just under 4 and a half hours to April Fools' Day where I am. Other people would disagree if they lived in a different time zone.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I don't remember my time zone nor do i feel like checking (I'm pretty sure I'm eastern standard time) but at the time of this post it is 8:44

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

@Master:
Your clock is wrong. On AG it shows it being 8:40 PM at the time of that post. My clock shows it being 8:41 PM at the time of this post.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

I don't remember my time zone nor do i feel like checking (I'm pretty sure I'm eastern standard time) but at the time of this post it is 8:44

Then your clock is 4 minutes fast and you're in Eastern. Or it's an hour and four minutes fast and you're in Central.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

@Master:
Your clock is wrong. On AG it shows it being 8:40 PM at the time of that post. My clock shows it being 8:41 PM at the time of this post.

Then your clock is 4 minutes fast and you're in Eastern. Or it's an hour and four minutes fast and you're in Central.

This is true, i checked my computer time which i forgot it about 5 minutes fast.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

link fixed

So admins can edit posts and we can't? I don't want to criticize the way the site was originally planned, but...
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

So admins can edit posts and we can't? I don't want to criticize the way the site was originally planned, but...

Maybe not all of them but I'm pretty sure cormyn had access to the sites database so he would be able to do it wether he was allowed to or not.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Maybe not all of them but I'm pretty sure cormyn had access to the sites database so he would be able to do it wether he was allowed to or not.

I'm pretty sure all admins have access to the same things. If AG doesn't trust you with the full mod or admin power, they don't trust you with only part of it.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

It might be an Admin only feature. If any Admins or Mods are here, who all can edit posts?

And that is why you lose (the game).

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure all admins have access to the same things. If AG doesn't trust you with the full mod or admin power, they don't trust you with only part of it.

I'm pretty sure he would be the only one who knows what to do with it because he is a web developer.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Well admins can edit people's abouts.

Showing 376-390 of 423