ForumsThe Tavern[April Fools 2011] Mod firin' lazers chatterbox

423 74981
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

As some of you may have heard, armor games is firing a moderator. Since you're not allowed to have any discussion on the forum i guess post any opinions on the matter here.

The firing thread
https://armorgames.com/community/thread/7293378/announcement-firing-a-mod

• 423 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

is a mod still going to be fired?

I think John explained that it was cormyn's little joke.
(I need a way to convince my computer that cormyn is a word. It keeps changing it with corny.)

Right click it then press 'add to dictionary'.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Well, he said it was a resignation, another Admin said he was fired for being an *******. I'm not sure which is true.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I voted for him. Never thought it would happen, though.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Hey, guys who voted for cormyn in the mod firing thread! Looks like we won!

The resignation is not a result of the vote. Besides, I saw more votes for Devoidless than for Cormyn. Therefore, it is not a victory.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Yeah, that's not funny guys.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

The resignation is not a result of the vote. Besides, I saw more votes for Devoidless than for Cormyn. Therefore, it is not a victory.

not even close to the point but whatever
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that's not funny guys.
It wasn't a joke, G-flow. It wasn't a joke.

You might not have been there for Metropolis, and I might not have really understood ROaTNO, but you were enough of a superhero to me. Strop showed me that I could write, but you got me to think about something even more important: you showed me why to write. My username is Xzeno, and I have an answer. So thanks for that, White Rabbit.

Now back to the topic.
So, nice mod team we've been having.
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Lawls... i wonder if devoidless will now perma all those who voted him nao? ....ban of GREAT JUSTICE.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i wonder if devoidless will now perma all those who voted him nao? ....ban of GREAT JUSTICE.

Now that would be taking it too seriously.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

That's dumb... if he's gonna perma ban everyone who voted for him, he needs to grow up

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

Look at the list on Dan's Page.

That probably hasn't been updated in a while, MrWalker82 isn't on the list either.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

That's actually just because Dan and I had a minor disagreement. He doesn't really like me anymore so he's not putting me on his profile.

ManiacalMind
ManiacalMind
176 posts
Nomad

That's pretty shallow; if you own a site you should at least put every moderator on there if you're going to post most of them even if there is disagreements.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

It could also be more along the lines of Walker being the new mod, so it would be a minor form of hazing :P
Or the fact that he hasn't updated his profile after Walker was chosen by The Wheel. Hey Walker! Was your name up there before?

That's dumb... if he's gonna perma ban everyone who voted for him, he needs to grow up

Let's hope he doesn't find my funny-bone bruises, because those hu--dangit.....
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

That probably hasn't been updated in a while, MrWalker82 isn't on the list either.

That doesn't explain why Devoidless, who has been a mod since 2008 and used to be on that list, has been removed.

And now that it's somewhat official that no mod will be fired at the moment, this list thing just raises further questions.
Showing 406-420 of 423