ForumsWEPRTheism and Atheism

4668 1465351
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I grew up atheist for 16 years. I had always kept an open mind towards religion, but never really felt a need to believe in it. My sister started going to a Wednesday night children's program at a church. Eventually, I was dragged into a Christmas Eve service. Scoffing, I reluctantly went, assuming that this was going to be a load of crap, but when I went, I felt something. Something that I've never felt before. I felt a sense of empowerment and a sense of calling. Jesus called upon my soul, just like he did with his disciples. he wanted me to follow him. Now, my life is being lived for Christ. He died on the cross for my sins, and the sins of everyone who believes in him. He was beaten, brutalized, struck with a whip 39 times, made to carry a cross up to the stage of his death. This I believe to be true, and I can never repay him for what he has done.
I still have my struggles with Christianity, but I've found this bit of information most useful. Religion is not comprehensible in the human mind, because we cannot comprehend the idea of a perfect and supreme being, a God, but we can believe it in our heart, and that's the idea of faith. Faith is, even though everything rides against me believing in Jesus, I still believe in him because I know that it's true in my heart. I invite my fellow Brothers and sisters of the LORD to talk about how Jesus has helped you in your life. No atheists and no insults please

• 4,668 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I pretty much just coppied my biology book.

Notice I didn't disagree with any of your main points, just the perceived time frame. That, and what I thought you were talking about with the half human/monkey things.
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

Lottery of what? Of whether or not there's a God?

What happens to you after you die. If you die. Because you are talking like you are prepared to live forever.

[quote]evolutionists

Isn't the term for it.[/quote]

I don't even know where you got that quote.

[quote]There was nothing honestly christian about them.

On the contrary, they followed the bible quite well.[/quote]

The bible doesn't call for killing people. Does that follow the bible? No. Well look at that. Someone who read the bible knows what he is talking about. I feel like an atheist right now. I see why you chose that "religion" (If I can call it that.) called Atheism. You guys always feel like you are right.

And thanks for showing me a picture of a cell. Cells evolved into mammals right? And mammals are non-asexual? So by being a mammal, you need to be non-asexual. Isn't that what I said?
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

[quote]I pretty much just coppied my biology book.

Notice I didn't disagree with any of your main points, just the perceived time frame. That, and what I thought you were talking about with the half human/monkey things.[/quote]

Can you give me a link to a recorded mutation that added anything but cancer? Just so I can reference it in the future. Good luck finding one.

And where are all the half-humans and half-monkeys fossils?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

The difference is you don't believe in the diety, and generally claim that atheists are smarter and Christians are somehow fooled by a book.

I don't believe in any deity. Didn't claim being atheist made you smarter.

You obviously can't see that the evidence you obtain isn't going to help you at all.

Mean like who we haven't used that information to create medical treatments extending life from an average of about 30 to nearly 100 years and the quality of that life as well? The technology that allows us to have this conversation or enjoy the games found on this site?
You mean like how our ability to gather and use that evidence hasn't done that?

But you haven't found the half human-half monkey everyone is looking for. With all these humans, and all these monkeys around, where did they all go?

You mean our link between us and other primates like Australopithecus afarensis?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/Evolution/Australopithecus-Erectus.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/Evolution/comparative2.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/A.afarensis.jpg

Not true. If I put a bunch of people in a room, should I not get the same results?

Okay let's put a Muslim, Christian and Hindu in a room and see if they can ever agree on a single religion.

If the scientists do have some sort of knowledge that people cannot grasp, then how can you believe in it? Aren't you putting faith in those scientists? Hey, there's that world. Faith.

You seem to be using faith in a different context here. Such as "I have faith that when I sit in my chair it won't collapse." This however is not belief without proof as in believing the existence of a deity.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

The bible doesn't call for killing people

Read your own **** book. The entire book of leviticus and deuteronomy is about killing people.

See what I mean? How is it not in the bible to kill?

Cells evolved into mammals right? And mammals are non-asexual? So by being a mammal, you need to be non-asexual. Isn't that what I said?

Some cells eventually evolved into mammals, and mammals are non-sexual. That is not what you said.

Wrong. If its just a different way, why aren't there still asexual mammals around? Because it was needed

You were saying that there WERE asexual mammals. There never were.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'll just wait for Mage to come back, he's got a nice 60~ source thing he just copies and pastes at people who don't know what evolution is.

It's on my profile nicely organized and has grown to 150~ links. And here it is again for those using fallacies like "The second law of thermodynamics contradicts this".

----Table of Context----
EB1: The Basics
EB2: Evidence & Observed Examples
- EB2a: Fossils/Transitional Forms
EB3: The Arguments (Fact & Fiction)
- EB3a: Mutation & Information
- EB3b: Chance & Probability
- EB3c: Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism
- EB3d: Animals
- EB3e: Hominids
- EB3f: Dinosaurs
- EB3g: Paluxy
EB4: Creationist Credibility
EB5: Further Information
- EB5a: Debates
- EB5b: Transcripts & Publications
- EB5c: Responses
- EB5d: Reviews
EB6: Videos
- EB6a: By DonExodus2 (Lets Test Them, Proof of Evolution, How Evolution Works)
- EB6b: By cdk007 (Evidence for Evolution, Blind Watchmaker, Evolution of, How Evolution Causes an Increase, The Origin of, Must DENY)
- EB6c: 15 Questions for Evolutionists they cannot adequately answer (Answered)
- EB6d: By Best0fScience (Evolution Is Real Science, Facts Of Evolution, Mechanisms Of Evolution)
------------------------

EB1: The Basics
Evolution 101
MODERN THEORIES OF EVOLUTION: Overview
A Brief History of Life
Evolution: Fact and Theory
Natural Selection: How Evolution Works
Mechanisms: the processes of Evolution
Evolution at different scales
ageseq=1">THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES

EB2: Evidence & Observed Examples
Evidence for Evolution
Plaigiarised Errors and Molecular Genetics
Examples of Evolution.
29+ Cases for Macroevolution
Observed Instances of Speciation
Lizards Undergo Rapid Evolution After Introduction To A New Home
Ring Species: Unusual Demonstrations of Speciation
EB2a: Fossils/Transitional Forms
Evolution and the Fossil Record
Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ
Evidence of Evolutionary Transitions
Arachaeopteryx: Answering the Challenge of the Fossil Record
All About Archaeopteryx
The Origin of Whales and the Power of Independent Evidence
Fossil Hominids: The Evidence for Evolution
Fossil Hominids: Lucy
Peking Man and Homo erectus
Evidence and the Cambrian Explosion
An Overview of Dinosaur Tracking
Dinosaur Footprints in Coal

EB3: The Arguments (Fact & Fiction)
Index to Creationist Claims
Five Major Misconceptions About Evolution
Darwin's Black Box: Irredicule Complexity or Irrepoducible Irreducibility?
Accuracy of Fossils and Dating Methods
Attributing False Attributes to Thermodynamics
Entropy, Disorder and Life
The Second Law of Thermodynamics, Evolution and Probability
Ted Holden's Frequent Questions Answered
EB3a: Mutation & Information
Are Mutations Harmful?
The Evolution of Improved Fitness
Information Theory and Creationism: Spetner and Biological Information
EB3b: Chance & Probability
Examples of Random Probability
A Series Unlikely Events
Non-Random Probability
Genetic Algorithims and Evolutionary Computation
Digit Numbering and Limb Development
EB3c: Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism
The 1st Falsehood of creationism: "evolution = atheism" (Video)
The 2nd foundational falsehood of creationism: scriptures are the "Word of God" (Video)
The 3rd Foundational Falsehood of Creationism: human interpretation = absolute truth (Video)
The 4th Foundational Falsehood of Creationism: belief = knowledge (Video)
The 5th foundational falsehood of creationism: "Evolution-ism" (part I) "Evolution = the religion of atheism" (Video)
The 6th falsehood of Creationism: "Evolution-ism" (Part II) "Evolution must explain the origin of life, the universe, and everything." (Video)
The 7th foundational falsehood of Creationism: "Evolution is random." (Video)
The 8th foundational falsehood of creationism: "Mutations are rare, harmful decreases in genetic information." (Video)
The 9th falsehood of Creationism: "No transitional species have ever been found." (Video)
The 10th falsehood of creationism: "The evolutionary âtree of lifeâ is nowhere implied either in the fossil record, nor in any aspect of biology." (Video)
The 11th foundational falsehood of creationism: "Macroevolution has never been observed." (Video)
The 12th falsehood of Creationism: "Creation science" (Video)
The 13th foundational falsehood of creationism: "Evolution is a fraud!" (Video)
The 14th foundational falsehood of creationism: "Creation is evident" Part 1 (Video)
The 14th foundational falsehood of creationism: "Creation is evident" Part II (Video)
The 15th foundational falsehood of creationism: "Evolution has never been proved. Itâs still just a theory, not a fact." Part 1 (Video)
The 15th foundational falsehood of creationism: "Evolution has never been proved. Itâs still just a theory, not a fact." Part II (Video)
EB3d: Animals
Bombadier Beetles and the Argument of Design
Creationism and the Platypus
The Evolution of the Woodpecker's Tongue
Horse Evolution: Hyrocatherium and Hyrax
EB3e: Hominids
Creationist Arguments: The Monkey Quote
Creationist Arguments: Java Man
Creationist Arguments: Peking Man
Creationist Arguments: Neandertals
Creationists and Pithecanthropines
Lucy's Knee Joint
Images of Neandertals
EB3f: Dinosaurs
Dino Blood Redux
Ancient Molecules and Modern Myths
On Archaeopteryx, Astronomers and Forgery
Sauropods, Elephants, Weightlifters
Sea-Monster or Shark?
EB3g: Paluxy
Dinosaur Valley State Park
Do Human Tracks Occur in the Kayenta of Arizona?
The 'Burdick Print'
Geologic References in the Paluxy Controversy
On the Heels of Dinosaurs
A Tale of Two Teeth
The Taylor Site 'Man Tracks'
The Texas Dinosaur/'Man Track' Controversy

EB4: Creationist Credibility
Creationist Whoppers
How Good are those Young Earth Arguments: A Close Look at Dr. Hovind's List of Young-Earth Arguments and Other Claims
A Matter of Degree: Carl Baugh's Alleged Credentials
Suspicious Creationist Credentials
A Creationist Exposed: Gish
The Creation Research Society's Creed
IRC Graduate School Catalogue and List of Publications

EB5: Further Information
A Phylogeny of Complete Genomes: Data Repository
The Tree of Life Web Project
BASIC POPULATION GENETICS
Jury-Rigged Design
Scientific Creationism and Error
Scientists Challenge Claim for 60,000 year old Mungo DNA
A Visit to the IRC Museum
EB5a: Debates
An Account of a Debate with a Creationist
Debate: Edwards vs. Aguillard
EB5b: Transcripts & Publications
An Account of the 1993 Creation Conference
Kansas Evolution Hearings
Publish or Perish: Some Published Works on Biochemical Evolution
EB5c: Responses
A Response to Ashby Camps 'Critique'
Response to Casey Luskin
A Response to Wayne Jackson
EB5d: Reviews
Review: Bones of Contention
A Review of IRC's Impact Article 151
A Review of NBC's 'The Mysterious Origins of Man'
Review: Science of Today and the Problems of Genesis
Review: The Image of God

EB6: Videos
6 -- Natural Selection Made Easy
7 -- The Theory of Evolution Made Easy
Ring species -- the abridged version
Lectures on Evolution
EB6a: By DonExodus2 (Lets Test Them, Proof of Evolution, How Evolution Works)
Lets Test Them: Evolution vs. Creationism
Irrefutable Proof of Evolution- Part 1 (mtDNA, ERVs, Fusion)
Proof of Evolution - Part 2 (Summation)
Proof of Evolution - Part 3 (Atavisms and Fossils- censored)
How Evolution Works- Introduction (Part I)
How Evolution Works- Forces (Part 2)
How Evolution Works Part 3- DNA
How Evolution Works Part 4- Mutations
How Evolution Works Part 5- Natural Selection
How Evolution Works 6- The Constraints of Evolution
How Evolution Works 7: Speciation
EB6b: By cdk007 (Evidence for Evolution, Blind Watchmaker, Evolution of, How Evolution Causes an Increase, The Origin of, Must DENY)
Evidence for Evolution, Part I
Evidence for Evolution, Part II
Evidence for Evolution, Part III
Evolution IS a Blind Watchmaker
The Evolution of the Flagellum
Evolution of the Bombardier Beetle
How Evolution Causes an Increase in Information, Part I
How Evolution Causes an Increase in Information, Part II
The Origin of Life - Abiogenesis - Dr. Jack Szostak
What Every Creationist Must DENY
EB6c: 15 Questions for Evolutionists they cannot adequately answer (Answered)
Answering the 15 Questions Pamphlet (Part 1 - Abiogenesis and the origins of DNA)
Answering the 15 Questions Pamphlet (Part 2 - On Intelligent Design)
Answering the 15 Questions Pamphlet (Part 3 - Multicellularity, Sex and Fossils)
EB6d: By Best0fScience (Evolution Is Real Science, Facts Of Evolution, Mechanisms Of Evolution)
Does The Evidence Support Evolution?
Vitamin C And Common Ancestry
Human Evolution: Are We Descended From Viruses?
Does The Fossil Record Support Evolution?
Evolution: Where Are The Transitional Forms?
Facts Of Evolution: Universal Common Descent
Facts Of Evolution: Good Design, Bad Design
Facts Of Evolution: Speciation And Extinction
Facts Of Evolution: How Fast Is Evolution?
Facts Of Evolution: What Can Embryos Tell Us About Evolution?
Facts Of Evolution: The Molecules Of Life
Molecular Evolution: Genes And Proteins
Facts Of Evolution: Retroviruses And Pseudogenes
Mechanisms Of Evolution: How Does Variety Arise?
Mechanisms Of Evolution: How Does Variety Give Rise To New Species?
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

Read your own **** book. The entire book of leviticus and deuteronomy is about killing people.
[quote] Oy. Have you ever heard of reading in between the lines? Those verses reveal that those crimes are worthy of death. Death doesn't have to be murder.
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

Baby! That monkey isn't close enough to the human! When that monkey "evolved" it changed all those traits with one smooth shot? I don't think so! I would like to see a monkey with a balanced head, short toes, and all those other fabulous characteristics that monkey you have on that diagram there.

Okay let's put a Muslim, Christian and Hindu in a room and see if they can ever agree on a single religion.

Given an infinite amount of time, they will. Are you saying there is a deity? What do you believe then, if not a form of atheism?

I don't believe in any deity. Didn't claim being atheist made you smarter.

But you do believe you are right and I am wrong, and in that way, I must be in some form deficient for believing in what obviously doesn't exist to you.

Mean like who we haven't used that information to create medical treatments extending life from an average of about 30 to nearly 100 years and the quality of that life as well? The technology that allows us to have this conversation or enjoy the games found on this site?
You mean like how our ability to gather and use that evidence hasn't done that?

Baby! Not that science! How will knowing that we evolved from primates ever produce anything useful? So far we haven't been able to produce lab-related evolution results. So if we can't use what you know, whats the point of knowing it!
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

The second law of thermodynamics contradicts this

Ooh you caught me. Don't worry babe. I know that only works in a closed system.
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

[quote]The bible doesn't call for killing people

Read your own **** book. The entire book of leviticus and deuteronomy is about killing people.[/quote]

Maybe you should read the entire book, instead of taking parts out that support your argument.

[quote]Cells evolved into mammals right? And mammals are non-asexual? So by being a mammal, you need to be non-asexual. Isn't that what I said?

Some cells eventually evolved into mammals, and mammals are non-sexual. That is not what you said.[/quote]

That is what I said. I might have worded it a little broadly, but this is exactly what I meant. Humans aren't Asexual because we cannot be. Or else everyone would give birth to Jesus.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Baby! That monkey isn't close enough to the human

Now you're either blind or just trolling. It's obvious that it's similar looking at the very least, just hairy and still a monkey.

When that monkey "evolved" it changed all those traits with one smooth shot? I don't think so!

I don't think so either.

But you do believe you are right and I am wrong, and in that way, I must be in some form deficient for believing in what obviously doesn't exist to you.

The converse is true here. You think you're right and that we're wrong, so you must think that we're not as smart as you are. That, or you're just trolling, which isn't entirely ruled out atm.

How will knowing that we evolved from primates ever produce anything useful?

Getting rid of religion would be useful...as well as knowing how things work over time. Who knows, in the future, we may have such a grasp of how things work that we could genetically engineer species, or create changes to our own species that would be greatly beneficial.
shift4101
shift4101
196 posts
Peasant

[quote]When that monkey "evolved" it changed all those traits with one smooth shot? I don't think so!

I don't think so either.[/quote]

Uh, o.k. Then where are the rest of them?

[quote]But you do believe you are right and I am wrong, and in that way, I must be in some form deficient for believing in what obviously doesn't exist to you.

The converse is true here. You think you're right and that we're wrong, so you must think that we're not as smart as you are. That, or you're just trolling, which isn't entirely ruled out atm.[/quote]

I don't think you are in any way less smart than I am. If your friend "MageGrayWolf" read his entire pamphlet, he must be brilliant. No, I think you are both stubborn. The same can be said by you. So all in all, we arrive at a stalemate about what insults we should call eachother. Except Christians can't show you how it is we believe.

Getting rid of religion would be useful

Cool. Then we can glorify the state like Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin did. If all religion is gone, we will quickly blow ourselves up for a money and power related issue.
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Jesus Christ is proof enough.
Jesus Christ is the only true and living God!

â6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.â I Corinthians 8:6.

The God of The Holy Bible is the only true and living God. In the Old Testament times of The Holy Bible God was known as Jehovah God. According to Clarence Larkin in his book, Dispensational Truth, 1920, page 47, Published by Larkin's estate, God went by seven âJehovah Godâ names:

â1. JEHOVAH-JIRESH-âThe Lord will provide.â Genesis 22:13-14 That is, provide a sacrifice. 2. JEHOVAH-RAPHA-âThe Lord that healeth.â Exodus 15:26. 3. JEHOVAH-NISSI-âThe Lord our Banner.â Exodus 17:8-15. 4. JEHOVAH-SHALOM-âThe Lord our peace.â Judges 6:23-24. 5. JEHOVAH-RA-AH-âThe Lord my Shepherd.â Psalms 23. 6. JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU-âThe lord our righteousness.â Jeremiah 3:6. 7. JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH-âThe Lord is present.â Exodus 48:35. It is only as we know the meaning of the different titles of God that we can understand their significance. The word for Christ as âCreatorâ is âELOHIM,â for Christ as ârevealer and Redeemerâ is JEHOVAH (translated Lord).â

In the New Testament Jehovah God is revealed to be a Trinity-God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God The Holy Spirit. Matthew 28 âGo ye, therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing then in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.â Today Christians worship Jehovah God in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ. (Most Jews still worship God as Jehovah God.) Jesus Christ, Jehovah God in the Old Testament, came to the Jews as their Messiah during New Testament times but most of them rejected Him. Christians know that Jesus Christ is the only true and living God. Christians know that the word âLordâ for Jesus Christ means Jehovah God.

John 14:6 âJesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me.â

Jesus Christ Christ is the only way to God the Father and to heaven. There is no other way to get to heaven. There is no other true and living God.
All other so-called gods are false gods. They are not real . They do not exist. They are actually Satan or his demons disguised as gods. From the beginning Satan wanted to be as God. In order to to capture the souls/spirits of the masses he now does the best he can to be God by being a god to as many as he can be by appearing to be a god in different forms to different groups of people. Now the best Satan can do is counterfeit gods, religions, and faith in them. They appear to be the genuine articles but they are false. They are phony. They are bogus. The more false gods he can create the more souls/spirits he can capture for himself and take them to hell to be with him forever in eternity. All false religions who worship false gods were created by Satan. Allah for the Muslims. Confucius for the Chinese. Buddha for the Buddhists. ETC.

Christians know Jesus Christ as the Son of God who was sent to earth by God the Father to become a man to die for the sins of the whole world. Christians know Jesus Christ is the only true and living Lord God. (Romans 10:9-10 âThat if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus {that Jesus is Lord} and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believed unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.â) Christians know that the blood that Jesus Christ shed at Calvary is the only thing that can forgive, remove and cleanse them from all their sins. Christians know that they must repent of (turn from) their sins to Christ. (Romans 3:23 âFor all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.â and Romans 6:23 âFor the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.â) Christians know that they must ask Jesus Christ to come into their heart/lives to live there forever. (John l:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to come sons {children} of God, even to them that believe on his name.â) Christians know they must give up their sins and live in obedience to Jesus Christ the rest of their lives. Christians know that when they die they will go to heaven to be with Jesus Christ forever. Christians know that all of this is a life lived by faith. Is all this true of you? Are you a Christian? If not, why not become one today.
The Holy Bible in Hebrews 11:6 says âBut without faith it is impossible to please him (God); for he that cometh to God must believe (have faith) that he (God) is, and that he (God) is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (God).â Parentheses mine!
By faith, acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the only true and living God. By faith, acknowledge you are a sinner in need of the forgiveness that Jesus Christ offers. By faith, turn from all your sins to Jesus Christ and ask Him to come into your heart/life to live there forever. By faith, give your heart/life to Jesus Christ to live for Him the rest of your life. All of this is what is meant when the Lord Jesus Christ said: âJesus answered, and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God (go to heaven).â You were born physically into your earthly family. To go to heaven you must be born again spiritually into your heavenly family, God's spiritual family.
Salvation is a free gift. You cannot work for it. You cannot be good enough to earn it. You must, by faith, receive it as a free gift. (â8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast.â) Ephesians 2:8-9. If you never have, do it today. This is my prayer for you.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Then we can glorify the state like Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin did

No, because what they did was wrong.

If all religion is gone, we will quickly blow ourselves up for a money and power related issue.

Religion causes problems, it doesn't stop them. We do not derive morals from religion, people derive morals and religion claims it to be its own. If we didn't have religion, we wouldn't have 2/3 of the problems we have today in the world.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

@pball, nice copy/paste. You can't use the thing in question as proof for itself. That's called 67095-circular-reasoning.html&usg=__iZ9tOhw_Q4mdjlZNSg4fjiR4nZU=&h=523&w=604&sz=58&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=tt_nvNQfqF8sIM:&tbnh=140&tbnw=162&ei=idIjTsuLM4O4sAOikNU3&amp<i class=rev=/search%3Fq%3Dcircular%2Breasoning%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1R2SKPB_enUS378%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D631%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=141&ampage=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=87&ty=30" alt="http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.uspoliticsonline.com/attachments/humanities-issues/11195d1305736680-circular-reasoning-circular-reasoning-picture-sample.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.uspoliticsonline.com/humanities-issues/67095-circular-reasoning.html&usg=__iZ9tOhw_Q4mdjlZNSg4fjiR4nZU=&h=523&w=604&sz=58&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=tt_nvNQfqF8sIM:&tbnh=140&tbnw=162&ei=idIjTsuLM4O4sAOikNU3&amprev=/search%3Fq%3Dcircular%2Breasoning%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1R2SKPB_enUS378%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D631%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=141&ampage=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=87&ty=30" />

P.S, I really hope that works, i'm not so good with images on this site.

Showing 1876-1890 of 4668