The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Taverni could use some help on getting a girlfriend.

38 5923
M4sniper
M4sniper
2 posts
Nomad

Help people, i have posted this cuz i need some help on getting a girl. FYI i could have one(really hot too) but theres one girl i have had my eyes on since i was 8 years old. U should also know i'm home schooled and i only see this girl once a month. She's really cute, really popular, and plays basket ball. On this once a month thing i play football with the guys while she's inside with the girls. The only time i see her is when we play basket ball. (She's almost as good as i am at basketball). Help please. I'm 13 and she's 12

• 38 Replies
Risker
Risker
24 posts
Nomad

hmm, i'll think about it.....

Ovidius
Ovidius
27 posts
Nomad

Find a way to see her more often, talk and interact more.
Be gentle and caring (listen to her) but don't act as though you were her genie, granting her every wish. Give her what she needs, not everything she wants.
Telling you to be calm is probably useless so I'll tell you to be brave, keep walking towards your goal with your head held high.

Ovidius
Ovidius
27 posts
Nomad

but then again, I believe this isn't the right section for such a question O_o

Risker
Risker
24 posts
Nomad

lol, ovidius u made that rhyme, "section for a question".... lol.

did u do that on purpose???

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

You shouldn't bother yourself with getting a girlfriend yet. I would wait till high school at least. Worry about yourself and school first.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Don't do it. I had my heart broken in second grade too.

Get it, because you have second graders grammar, Haha!

But seriously, just wait. I know these are the times that 6th graders 'go out' but thats completely different that a date. So go to the park with her and say your 'going out'. But when you actually get close when your not playing basketball she'll probably think your stalking. You can always tell your mom you want to go to public school.

Go on Yahoo! Answers to ask this.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I decided to not waste my time with trying to get as many girlfriends as i can. Instead I only have a girldfriend if i know this could be a serious relationship I've had one and right now we arent together cause she has moved and tried that long distance thing (didnt work out) what im getting at dont waste your time and the girls time by being in an exclusive relationship because its work you have to find time to do your work and studies and living your life and trying to not only keep but, to strengthen your relationship with her

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Be really bad-boy and misogynistic. Studies have shown that girls love a guy who can dehumanize them and still act sexy doing it *thumbs-up*

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

That you are an year older is just natural. Every girl I liked has breaked my heart; thats the reason that I doesen't like "love" anymore.

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Don't be shy and talk to her. Don't give away that you like her, just try and build a friendship. After that give in sublte ways that you like here, as she might of liked you all the way along! But if you just start talking to her about it she'll think you're weird.

M4sniper
M4sniper
2 posts
Nomad

So around, 16ish??? Or in collage?

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

well, this isn't a dating site, try googling your love, move to her home, and surprise her on how good at stalkish you are. I just helped you one bit further sir.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Hahaha, Veggie. You should also try to jump out from behind her closet door with a box of chocolates. And when I say a box, I mean no less than twenty pounds. Every woman likes her chocolate. I would know.

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

Okay this is my serious answer, The easiest (and maybe hardest) was try to get into a public school where she is at and follow her wherever you go O.O

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Very simple.

You're in middles school according to your profile.

1. Wear deodorant, cologne, and body spray, but make sure they mix. Try to get all from the same company

2. Wash your hair

3. Brush your teeth

4. Make sure you have swag: coordinate your shoes to with your shirt, and have a certain pride in your walk. Always look up and look at people's faces

Now that you at least look decent, you should have good character

1. Act as if you're too good for her

2. Be confident (most important)

3. When you talk to her, always look at her face but ask a lot of questions. Girls like it when they can teach a guy something

4. After a while, start hugging her when you guys meet or say goodbye

5. Get to know your boundaries. When hugging, see where you can touch and where you can't touch. Also, look for her reaction.

Now that you are friends, separate. Make it seems as if she was just a friend and you don't like her. If she asks why you stopped talking to her, say you you don't want to. If she really likes you, she'll try to keep you by giving you a special gift or by being persistent.

Then, after maybe a week, ask her out. That's how to get with a girl in less than a month.

Good luck.

Showing 1-15 of 38