The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDo you swear in public? Be honest...XD

107 14768
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

I tend to swear when I'm alone, but in public, I am able to refrain from cursing... lol

• 107 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I have only "sworn" once on this site. I was mentioning the Distraction mode in Evolution Squared and one of the forms of the mode had a swear word. So, I quoted it, but I got a warning from Cormyn for not letting the profanity filter do its job (some of the letters were asterisks).

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Every **** day.

mojo72595
mojo72595
165 posts
Nomad

yes im always cursing in public lol. I really hate it when i slip in front of my parents. My friends would be over and i forget my moms right there so i stop in mid sentence. "What the Fu-, oh hi mom"

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Swearing is just words. A word is an expression of feeling or thought. Is their really anything offensive about swearing? Or maybe "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

I swear in public if I think it doesn't matter. However, some people (teenagers) swear too much because they think it somehow makes them cool. They just look uneducated.

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

no, it's extremely rude to swear in public, and when people do it's so annoying!

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

no, it's extremely rude to swear in public

Please explain why in an intelligent way.
exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

I am around a bunch of people who curse all the time(in school) and I can see how it can be annoying.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

I have never sworn in front of my parents. Yet. But, sometimes when I get angry or hurt I swear under my breath. When I play soccer though, I swear a lot, though relatively quietly. Not at other players, though sometimes it may sound that way. And it's not like I correct them.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

When I'm with my good friends I will swear like no other. But when I'm with strangers or just average friends (Or my girlfriend lol), I don't swear very often at all. Although I have the urge to.

~RR~

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't swear at all in public. However, when I'm with my friends I do swear a bit. But even more when I'm at home.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I do sometimes, but I'm trying to cut down

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol i dont swear at public. when im alone i say words like "idiot or stupid". idk if its that much of a swear but i dont like it that much not to mention i dont know alot of curses. XD

nedster123456789
nedster123456789
71 posts
Nomad

I only swear if i'm with my friends, otherwise i don't. gee, i've seen some pretty weird topics in the tavern section of the forums.....

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I dont swear, there are other ways to let your feelings out.

CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

Yeah of course i swear in public

Showing 16-30 of 107