The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDo you swear in public? Be honest...XD

107 14766
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

I tend to swear when I'm alone, but in public, I am able to refrain from cursing... lol

• 107 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Definitely yes. I swear the others when I am pissed off and me and my friends usually swear each other when we are messing up all together. I *try* not swearing next to my parents or family but it is kind of impossible. It became a bad habit.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Depends of what public, of course. I'm pretty able to control my swearing.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

I don't curse at all, but sometimes when I am alone, it comes out. Honestly, they have some weird threads in The Tavern.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

It depends who I'm with. If I'm with my parents, or teachers, I limit my swearing to "Crap". If I'm with my more calm and reserved friends, I might say something like "WHAT THE EFF?" or "D*** it." But when I'm with my crazy friends....

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I try to refrain from cursing.

I usually only curse when I'm angry, joking around or trying to get a point across and adding a curse word adds emphasis.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Swearing in public...I probably only swear around people I know. I was taught from an early age to always be courteous to people I don't know and for formal acquaintances, so I leave the swearing to private and mutual matters. On semi-rare occasions, I may need some emphasizing in my discussion with others, so I may use some pg-13 swears. You know, the ones the FCC allows on public television.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Honestly, I don't use any obscene language whatsoever. I may say "holy crap", or call something crap, but nothing else.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Not really... but if public means the gym when no one is near me then yes

VastEvilness
VastEvilness
33 posts
Nomad

No, I've never really swore in my life unless I was trying to add an emphasis on to something, but that's on a rare basis, so nope, I don't.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

when i'm with my friends i swear quite a bit haha

epiccodboy
epiccodboy
5 posts
Nomad

Yes, when around friends. Don't get me wrong, I do, but never around parents or especially important events.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I never swear. Ever. Neither does my family. Even though some of my friends do. It's because it's part of my religion.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If I'm around old-ish and/or religious people, I tend to refrain from swearing. Otherwise I don't really try to filter myself.

But I don't swear for no reason. That just makes you look stupid.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

Like I said before, the last time I cursed was about two years ago. And it was because it slipped out by accident.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I don't swear audibly.

Don't enter my mind.

Showing 1-15 of 107