The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDo you swear in public? Be honest...XD

107 14765
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

I tend to swear when I'm alone, but in public, I am able to refrain from cursing... lol

• 107 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

hmm.. depends on place and time. if im hurt i usually say S*** but if im too happz i say F***. only with my friends though. and im using 2 new swears now: N*** and T***

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

N*** and T***

*scraths head*

Say what?

I swear rather alot, not because i think it makes me sound tough, or what ever, it's just how me and my frineds speak.
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

only like crap, i used to alot at school but stopped. never at home.

Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

I swear a little, it's not something I do around other people but when I'm playing a game and die, I'll curse a little.

jsparrow
jsparrow
47 posts
Nomad

like 99.9% of the time

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i just don't swear in front of people who would get mad if i did..

if that makes sense

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

If I told my mom to F herself, I wouldn't wake up the next morning.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Not really, at least not "nearly" as much as I hear everyone else do it. It kind of loses the point of swearing if it's your most common word :P Anyone who knows me knows i'm serious when I swear at them to do something or to stop because I almost never do it.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

**** yeah.

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

I'll swear in public when I need to, and when I don't want to, I end up swearing anyway, usually in a loud voice in front of many people.

It's pretty fun to see peoples reactions anyway.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I don't swear in public a lot but when somebody scares me I do mumble a quiet "What The ****!" and when I'm in trouble or simply nervous about something I do say "****" a lot

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

If I told my parents to **** themselves, I would be sleeping in the yard. In Edmonton, that can get cold VERY fast. (shivers) =P

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

well it depends on ur definition of &quotublic"
i tend to mutter it under my breath

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Possibly under my breath. I usually curse when I am alone or with my friends though. Never around my parents....

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

We get the picture Cally.

It depends on who I'm with, and sadly gender plays a role too, around guys that I've known and been friends with or a while, I usually curse just as much as they do, depends on the conversation and the person. I'm much more restrained around the fairer sex, if I feel the need to let one out, it's almost always bleeped out, unless it's one of the allowed ones, ****, hell, etc.

The only time I can remember actually cursing around a girl in recent memory is when one of my teachers screwed me over.

Showing 76-90 of 107