Nomad

witch is the best, wii or ps3?
i like wii.

• 320 Replies
Reeper696
Reeper696
26 posts
Nomad

It has to be the king of consols, the almighty PS3.

ralphaturtle
ralphaturtle
34 posts
Nomad

wii is so much better
PS3 is the same thing as ps2
and wii is revolutionary nothin else is like it

clipmaster3
clipmaster3
104 posts
Nomad

wii is so much better... there's nothing really "new" about the ps3 besides the HD... but the cool wiimote? How can you possibly beat that?

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

Ps3 is soo much better! But they are both good!

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I like the wii much better than ps3. no offense or anything, i think it just boils down to your personal taste.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Based on the games for either system, PS3 is the HUGE winner here. Based on the graphics, PS3 is again the HUGE winner here. Based on price, Wii is the winner here. Based on how the system is, alone, I think Wii wins because you can go online and stuff.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

You know, Ps3 has motion sensor for most of its games, and better graphics etc. etc.
Ps3 = win

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

PS3, I have one, I should know PS3 has online capability's you can get on Youtube, Myspace whatever website you want it has better games than the wii, it can hold more data than the wii, it can store your music, movies, pictures, you can use your bluetooth with it, you can use web-cams you can open chat-rooms text or voice you can add friends you can even charge your cellphone because PS3 uses USB ports to charge your controllers, headsets, (only if you have a USB charger), all the controllers are wireless, it has a wide variety of games, you can even watch movies in blu-ray, you can play PS2 games on it, etc. those are the reasons the little wii can go die, PS3 is beter, and will always be better, and until someone can proove me wrong, my opinion stays were its at.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

ps3. Wii is one of the worst systems out there I think,the concept is cool but the company just said lets do this type of game system and put it together without a lot of work hoping it would sell,and it did I guess.

BigBoss2014
BigBoss2014
1 posts
Nomad

i have a ps3 but i got a wii, i played it for two days and than left it for the rest of the week and sold it, it was the worst console i played since the normal gameboy the wii is for girls even though my cousin (who is a girl)got bored of it, and i didnt know she had it until about 2 months after she sold it,it was the most sold console 2007 but it was also the most given back its shit and if you played a ps3 for real you would hare it to

bloodcorona
bloodcorona
70 posts
Nomad

ps3 because one better game two we can listen to music three cause we can watch blueray movies for we can put music on five cause we can go on the internet like youtube myspace facebook six cause we download accesories seven free online gaming eight you can put music on a harddrive and then put all yhe music on the ps3

Badass_Killa
Badass_Killa
30 posts
Nomad

ps3 all the way you fukin retards with wiis everyone knows the ps3 is god and satan compared to wii

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

PS3. I have one, and it is way better then Wii.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

The WII is by far a lot better then a Ps3

SweetReflexz
SweetReflexz
14 posts
Nomad

Ps3 definately
Wii sucks-
You look Retarded when you play it and it can somtimes be unnaccurate.

Showing 166-180 of 320