Nomad

witch is the best, wii or ps3?
i like wii.

• 320 Replies
Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Lol. I Dunno.. I Own A Wii, But PS3's Are Fun. I Love The Ratchet And Clank Game. XD

Probs Wii Tho.

ROCKONTYLER
ROCKONTYLER
153 posts
Nomad

PS3, only becusae it has better games in my opionion.

startrooper
startrooper
25 posts
Nomad

I would say ps3 by far becuase wii has bad graphics and ps3 is almost real. Also the cool part of the wii is that it is wireless but everything else sucks about it.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Well the game arn't that good on the ps3. The remote didn't change much from the ps1 except 6-axis but 6 axis sucks so.. Ps3 might have better graphics and more overall power but it last creativity and at least the wii is trying to change our way of gaming the ps3 just sits there doing nothing. I would go wii only because the game are better and its more creative. But if ps3 actually had good game then I might change my opinion.

Nobody start shouting MGS4 because I don't like it.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

I would go wii only because the game are better

dude ur profile says ur 17. name some of those "better" games for the wii. if u say mario, wiisports, or anything like that, then ur gay. i would understand if u were talkina about the 360, but wii? all the wii has is kids games.
KyuKitsune
KyuKitsune
7 posts
Nomad

Wii all the way.

PS3 has no exclusive games, it might within the year though. But as far as I'm concerned, I'll buy the game on pc the same time it comes out on ps3. Better graphics and more interative on PC.
most of games on the wii are exclusive. They might share games between other nintendo things, like GC, GBA, or DS.
PS3 games are always multiplatform with Xbox, Xbox360, PC, or maybe the Wii, and yes even the PS2.

MUS1CI4N
MUS1CI4N
1 posts
Nomad

I prefer the Wii because it's less expensive and the Wii allows you to move around.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

lol wow... i cant even beleive were comparing these... honestly... Wii sucks dick literally.. theres no good games for it. I cant even name 1 good game for it. All you have to do is swing the wiitarded wiimote and you'll finish any game easily... On the ps3 it has more entertainmen. Thow the games may be on every system, and may you can buy them on everything else, it doesn't mean those games suck. On the wii there is ALOT of exclusive games. But most of them are those crappy cartoon games meant for 5-9 yr olds... Not to mention that the "exlusive games" are VERY boring and VERY short. Now i'd rather have fun with a long game then have fun with a short game, as the short game ill end up playing like 10 times over and be bored.
To the person who said that pc graphics are btr lol u seriously must be mental to say that.
Does your pc have 1080i graphic quality? probably not cuz theres like only a cpl out there and they cost a fuck load of money... the ps3 is meant for high intensity graphics, and it is the best out there... This wii vs ps3 thing isn't even a toss up lol. Ps3 hands down. To all you who still like the wii, i am garanteed that you are just caught up with the wii mote actions... Cuz my friends have it andd i cant even play it any more with out losing interest in five minutes... Success to beating any game? Swing the wiimote rapidly..

shauns100
shauns100
15 posts
Nomad

wii cheaper fun more interactive and it has raeman

BCskyway
BCskyway
20 posts
Nomad

Cheaper than PS3, better graphics than Wii, better online and games than either combined.

The Wii and PS3 are jokes.

It's just that the PS3's funny enough to buy. -,-;;;

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

PS3 All the way! It's proven it's better then any console, oosh oi!

Wii's are wiitarded... Owned...

FosSa
FosSa
1 posts
Nomad

Wii is only for kids. PS3 has better games.

Chaotic
Chaotic
83 posts
Nomad

i will pick the ps3 because the wii and very very old games and ps3 has better grapichs than the will esle umm lets sell on the wii its a higher abilaty that u can break your tv by playing wii base ball like i did once but lukly i dint brake it it hit the dog and the dog bark and ran towards me thats why the ps3 is better it doesnt matter if the wii is fun it matters about will the wii brake the tv so what if ps3 games cost more it doest matter

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

If a wii tried to even be half as good as a PS3 it would explode in shame for it's weakness

oookkkaaa02
oookkkaaa02
37 posts
Nomad

Wii because It more fun
It better graphic

Showing 181-195 of 320