witch is the best, wii or ps3?
i like wii.

• 320 Replies
gamemasterboy
gamemasterboy
35 posts
Nomad

Wii because you can interact with other people from anywhere
and the wii has very nice and physical games to play.........my favorite is call of duty 4

pavi102
pavi102
4 posts
Nomad

i like wii more because it is more interactive

michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

well there are certain games that i like for each one, for instence blazing angels on the ps3 isnt very fun, but on the wii it is awesome, and then again the wii doesnt have god of war so... you know i differ back and forth...

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I would rather get the Wii because of some the games they have.

Caboose04
Caboose04
2 posts
Nomad

PS3 FTW!!! But seriously an overall better system I think Nintendo is trying to hard but its working (Off topic but there coming out with a DSi which is basically a DS BUT with 2 cameras! yay! yay?)

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Um excuse me dont even put Wii and the Ps3 in the same sentence!The wii is the worst newest system out there.The only thing the Wii is good for is Family games,the rest is horrible graphics,worst games,and they make sport games silly little kids games.It goes 1.ps3
2.exbox 360
3.Wii

Psychotik92
Psychotik92
16 posts
Nomad

I find that Wii is better because of the actual games they have on it. I find that they are much more fun to play. The other consoles seem to focus on graphics and how realistic it looks.

Bodhidharma
Bodhidharma
27 posts
Nomad

I would prefer PS3 just because I like mashing buttons rather than swinging my arms, and PS has had all the great games I grew up with.

blue_kirby
blue_kirby
7 posts
Nomad

I say the Wii is much better than the PS3. The Wii is much more interactive, and some games like Wii Fit are finally getting kids off the couch. The Wii is much more interactive then just pressing buttons like almost every other game console.

PS. Wii Pwnz you

michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

wii is fun for awhile but gets old, the ps3 is awesome.

Raptor0123
Raptor0123
11 posts
Nomad

i like both of them, but if i had to choose it would probably be Wii

jackson77
jackson77
37 posts
Nomad

No doubt PS3 wins. Yes the Wii is a great console but I like the feeling of a controller, not let alone two of them in different hands. I cant do things with two hands but if I want to get off the couch and play some games, the Wii is perfect. It is a "get up lazy" gamer kind of console and it is awsome. On the other hand the PS3 has awesome games and graphics, Nintendo has always been in the "Family" style for me.

ztmoore1
ztmoore1
129 posts
Nomad

ps3 is the best we stinks u gotta have a lot of people for it to almost even be fun plus it hardly has any good games.

bjm7433
bjm7433
37 posts
Nomad

depends if interactivity wii a ps3 u want violence games cause most of them are, in my opinion wii

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

PS3. Most systems target the average teenage buyer, but I think the Wii targets those either above or below that age. Since most hardcore gamers are at that age, the PS3 is a better quality machine. With the Wii a lot of games have horrible controls. A lot require you to hold the Wii mote and Numchuck and dance around like a maniac to get it to work. The PS3 however has superior graphics, better controls, and better games. Overall it's a better system then the Wii.

Showing 196-210 of 320