Nomad

witch is the best, wii or ps3?
i like wii.

• 320 Replies
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Does the wii have a bluray player? No so PS3 wins!

Seaphire
Seaphire
46 posts
Peasant

Wiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me wii is the best. I care more about gameplay than graphics. and I don't like violent games. seems to me (though I don't know for sure) that most games I have seen for Ps3 are blood and gore and shooting and killing. why would I want to watch that with good graphics?

The wii has these controllers that yes aren't as accurate as they could be but who knows. in a few decades we might just have virtual gaming

bunnypoo322
bunnypoo322
30 posts
Nomad

Wii is awsome!!! It has a wireless controller and way better gomes. The PS3 is always messing up and the PS2, witch came befor it is waybetter than the PS3.WII is made by NINTENO enyway. GO NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodle
Noodle
62 posts
Nomad

I say ps3 is better because it a NEXT GEN Console. Wii still stuck with the ps2 graphics.
N64 beats Wii
http://www.corystillman.com/dw/roms/n64logo.gif

1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

Ps3 is cheaper if you think about it because of all of the accessories you have to buy for the wii

luanclaba
luanclaba
3 posts
Nomad

i prefer ps3 games too there are more cooler games with better graphics

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

well i think that the wii is a good thing because

*the whole family can play

*its new there is nothing like it out there unlike the ps3

* its a lot cheeper

* games that you cant get on anything else

* more interactive

* you fell more like you are there

* you can make your self on it ie miis

* aswell as free internet though ps3 has that

why the ps3 is better

* better graphics

* better game play

* looks cooler

* more people have it and go on the internet games

* its got blue ray

so over all compairing the two there is more good this about the wii than the Ps3 so that means at this point of vue it looks like the wii is better slitly

so my vote is going to the wii

please add to these list if you want

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

gamerme, it's nice to see a non fanboy, that actualy says why he prefers one over the other.

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

thank you i didn't really know what on better before i started then i started to write down all the good things for botth of them and so that the wii was better over all

simpson
simpson
191 posts
Nomad

i like the wii for parties but i dont really use it if its not a party

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

that is a good point
but i still use it other way not as much

Xzy
Xzy
64 posts
Nomad

Just like anything else both has pros and cons.

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

You know the Wii is the same hardware as the Gamecube, the only difference is the Wii uses another OS and BCA DVDs which pack around 4.5GB.

Basically the Wii is like a PC which just got upgraded from Windows XP to Vista.

So yeah PS3 = new quality hardware.
And Wii = same thing we got 8 years ago.

Drummer2599
Drummer2599
7 posts
Nomad

No competition. PS3. Wii has bad graphics and now Playstation has Playstation Move which has great graphics and great, fun games. PS3 all the way across the sky just like double rainbow.

Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

ps3. wii is not a console. its more like a party system. when you have friends over=wii. when you want to play an actual game with graphics better than 480i=ps3. if you want something like the ps3 but isnt as good, you have to pay for online, and there are a bunch of stupid 10y/o=xbox

Showing 301-315 of 320