The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67621
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I don't get the meaning with... girls. I ask; why?!

Oh, you'll know eventually.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Oh, you'll know eventually.

Hmm... What do you actually mean with that? I guess it's something you hide for me. I don't know what; yet...
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Girls are fun to talk to and to look at. guys only score 50% on that test. lol

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

The thing I like most about a girl is the personality, that's the most important thing. I don't want to talk to a girl who isn't friendly. As for features, I don't know which of the two to pick from (people should know what I'm talking about...) because I like them both. lol

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I first look at their face...then my eyes "accidently" glance down a little...

Anti_Hero1317
Anti_Hero1317
31 posts
Nomad

What I'm most attracted to is eyes and legs. If you think of this question pervertedly then I'm an *** man.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I happen to like the eyes and hair in girls.

Kellinger
Kellinger
158 posts
Nomad

crazyness is a good judge of character, you know because their logic makes since to almost everyone is a strange sense. FOR EITHER GENDER

tiger25691
tiger25691
159 posts
Farmer

What the heck?! who would this kinda thing some of us don't want to even think about having children.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Not to be off topic but...
This thread is the strangest piece of junk I've ever seen. o.O

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I would have to say; Nice eyes, Long brown hair, and a nice smile are the most physically attractive things for me. Personality wise; I like women who are smart and are good at debating without ending up in a strop or anything and can take and give a joke without getting annoyed. I just pretty much mentioned all of the traits of my girlfriend so I might be a bit biased in opinion there.:L

Arcanus444
Arcanus444
41 posts
Nomad

Turn ons: The land down under is clean-shaven, chicks who like video games more than our relationship, A-C cups.

Turn-offs: Hair all over the place (minus the head), obesity, bad personalities, super clingy people, and VG haters.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Nice eyes, Long brown hair, and a nice smile

So 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
because you look so fine
and I really wanna make you mine.
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

well the most I like about the oppistite sex is the fact that their the oppistte sex lol.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

tatas

First I didn't know what it was, so I Googled it. Epic fail.

Girls are fun to talk to and to look at.

I don't get the last part.

guys only score 50% on that test.

Talk?

well the most I like about the oppistite sex is the fact that their the oppistte sex lol.

You shouldn't have said that.

So, just as I said at the previous page, I don't like people. [That sounded wrong.]

I mean I don't like the opposite... gender. [That sounded even more wrong.]

Umm... well... ehm. I don't love, except maybe good food or something. [I do suck at explaining.]

I don't like love, to other people or even some kind of aliens or animals, even if puppies and kittens can be cute.

Can someone understand what I am saying?
Showing 346-360 of 382