The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67622
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Can someone understand what I am saying?

You don't like (kind) feelings and don't like to feel (positively) about others?
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Can someone understand what I am saying?

So you're asexual? So you like things (Like mudkipz), but you don't feel stronger positive emotions, right?

Well to answer the OP question...why is it so hard for me to answer this? Well I like the long hair, and I am naturally attracted to girls. I seem to like girls with tougher personalities, not sure why.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

You don't like (kind) feelings and don't like to feel (positively) about others?

Wrong. "Guess again." I mean like...

http://annastumpan.blogg.se/images/2010/no_love_120969659.jpg

Get it?
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

This is very disturbing

(Im a girl my friend dared my 2 post on this thread) Good enough

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

well i guess i like the type of guy who knows good rock music when he hears it, fun, loves to argue with u in a funny way, and has a dry sence of humor.
so yeah and right now im dating a guy just like that.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I know what I don't like. When they never let you finish what you're saying and interrupt you with something random. Also, I hate it when guys take their shoes off in class and you can smell it from across the room.

I could go on and on about what I hate, but what I like....

A guy who's not a jerk and and is smart and doesn't just care about himself. And who isn't gross. And a guy who cares what you think. Also guys with a good sense of humor and can make you laugh.

Btw... I think that guys should stop posting on this thread :P

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ya like the guy needs to actually care about what u think and stuff like that and not be a d**k but i also like the guys who stand up for themselves and know that their girlfriend can take care of herself to

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

ya like the guy needs to actually care about what u think and stuff like that and not be a d**k but i also like the guys who stand up for themselves and know that their girlfriend can take care of herself to

Yea like once one bf that I had accidentally kept kicking me under his chair and I knew that it was an accident but he kept saying sorry like 30 times. It was so cute : )
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

hahaha my boyfriend purposly does that cause he has known me forever.. so i will be like loser! and he says bad girlfriend !

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

Well, in guys (yes I'm a girl, don't bother with the username) it's nice when they have manners, have a funny sense of humor, are smart (most of the time anyway). He should also like to be physically active in my opinion and down-to-earth.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Who thought it was a good idea to revive this horrid abomination of a thread?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Btw... I think that guys should stop posting on this thread

Why? Do our opinions not matter?

I see how it is.

it's nice when they have manners

But we're more entertaining and seem like less of a tool when we don't.

are smart

Truly intelligent guys aren't afraid to prove a woman wrong at any point. If you like to be the one who's "always right" in a relationship, don't go for smart guys. We aren't afraid of women.

Who thought it was a good idea to revive this horrid abomination of a thread?

Since there appears to be a higher percentage of supposed females in the forums at this time, I don't think it's a bad thing at all that this thread was revived.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Since there appears to be a higher percentage of supposed females in the forums at this time, I don't think it's a bad thing at all that this thread was revived.

Really? Have I been snoozing for too long?

Truly intelligent guys aren't afraid to prove a woman wrong at any point. If you like to be the one who's "always right" in a relationship, don't go for smart guys. We aren't afraid of women.

Yeah right.
ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

As a whole? That's kind of difficult to pin down. I can think of one particular feature, but I'm not sure the subject is tolerated in these forums. (Hint: it's in their pants.)

Uhhh... other than that... I appreciate the general ability of men to settle things through aggression as opposed to cattiness and gossip. And once in a while you find one who's good for cuddlin'.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

As a whole? That's kind of difficult to pin down. I can think of one particular feature, but I'm not sure the subject is tolerated in these forums. (Hint: it's in their pants.)

In his pants? Typical - judging a man on the size of his wallet.

I also don't like the idea that solving problems with aggression is considered a favourable trait.
Showing 361-375 of 382