ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67581
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

indepth intillectual types of topics... Does that clear anything up?

You mean to say you like guys that can do that? Or guys that don't. Because if you like the kind that DO then bless you, because we are some of the worst types of guys to try to hang out with...
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

You mean to say you like guys that can do that? Or guys that don't. Because if you like the kind that DO then bless you, because we are some of the worst types of guys to try to hang out with...

Why, Walker, why?
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Why, Walker, why?

Well, according to my wife I'm too pedantic, I lack empathy, and I take things too **** literally.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Shh...it's ok. I still love you for the man you are.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I know you do Voidy. I'm an irresistable hunk of manflesh xD

(Users, don't let him fool you. He's just addicted to my tattoos)

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

To a point, guys who can. I like to be able to have those types of conversations with a guy, where you just sort of foalt around in thought.
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

To a point, guys who can. I like to be able to have those types of conversations with a guy, where you just sort of foalt around in thought.

That was supposed to be float i dont know what happened there
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

my mom gets angry at me for not being sympathetic :P

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Well, according to my wife I'm too pedantic, I lack empathy, and I take things too **** literally.

You do but that doesn't mean those tattoos don't turn me on like nothing else ;]

Do you mean more geeky guys tacky? Ones that can have fun but can also be smart and serious when they need to be?

I loved him first! *sob*
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

You do but that doesn't mean those tattoos don't turn me on like nothing else ;]

I guess it also helps that I am quite a joker in my personal life as well. I'm constantly cracking wise, playing pranks, or just being outright silly. I find that it helps balance the more serious aspects of my personality. That and I love a woman's laugh. It's like music to my ears (and most women desire a man who can make them laugh)
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

the fact that i am a guy

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I like the man who would not fear the censor, the man who would not be bound by petty morality, A man who is great but is not constrained by the small! A man who would kindly head to Ryan's office and kill the son of a b***h! A man who chooses, and not the man who obeys!

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I know you do Voidy. I'm an irresistable hunk of manflesh xD

I'm dying from laughter right now. You guys crack me up.

(and most women desire a man who can make them laugh)

Quite true, Walker. I like guys with a sense of humor.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I like the man who would not fear the censor, the man who would not be bound by petty morality, A man who is great but is not constrained by the small! A man who would kindly head to Ryan's office and kill the son of a b***h! A man who chooses, and not the man who obeys!

Aren't you a guy though? Or do you like the same gender (no offence meant if I'm wrong :P)]

I guess it also helps that I am quite a joker in my personal life as well. I'm constantly cracking wise, playing pranks, or just being outright silly. I find that it helps balance the more serious aspects of my personality. That and I love a woman's laugh. It's like music to my ears (and most women desire a man who can make them laugh)

Agreed, I'm a sarcastic little *** sometimes but girls seem to love it. I agree with the laughter, it's one of the best sounds in the world.

I'm dying from laughter right now. You guys crack me up.

;D

Seriously though his ink is sweet.
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Seriously though his ink is sweet.

i agree... i like it quite a bit
Showing 91-105 of 382