ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67583
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Well, humour is kinda the fall back for the rest of us guys that are not GAP models. You can't have the entire package.

Unless you are me. Yet I digress...

Fer serious though. Being able to make someone smile and laugh is a valuable skill to have no matter what. Breaks the ice, eases rough situations. Makes you -that guy- people want to be around.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I like the man who would not fear the censor, the man who would not be bound by petty morality, A man who is great but is not constrained by the small! A man who would kindly head to Ryan's office and kill the son of a b***h! A man who chooses, and not the man who obeys!

Kudos for the BioShock reference xD
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Aren't you a guy though? Or do you like the same gender (no offence meant if I'm wrong :P)]

Nope, just a man who loves bioshock and feels the need to quote it when ever he chooses. Because the difference between a man and a slave is a man chooses, a slave obeys.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Unless you are me. Yet I digress...

It's the beard.

Being able to make someone smile and laugh is a valuable skill to have no matter what.

Agreed, broflirting works very well too. It's just a nice skill

Nope, just a man who loves bioshock and feels the need to quote it when ever he chooses. Because the difference between a man and a slave is a man chooses, a slave obeys

I need to play that game, sorry for missing that reference xP
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Well, humour is kinda the fall back for the rest of us guys that are not GAP models. You can't have the entire package.

I'd say that humor is one of the most important qualities a guy can have. It's what makes me notice him in the first place. Then would be how sweet he is, how intelligent he is, and then whether or not I can debate with him about the same things.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I always have tended to have a rather dry sense of humour. The kind where I nonchalantly spout if one-liners. If people get it, they lawls. And everyone who did not get it stares at the lawlasaurus.
Which is how I like it.

Enough from me. Now how about you talk about me.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Kudos for the BioShock reference xD

I try

I need to play that game, sorry for missing that reference xP

Until you play what is the greatest game to ever be blessed upon us, you're dead to me. Though the quotes go as follows

I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small!

Would you kindly head to Ryan's office and kill the son of a *****?

A man chooses, a slave obeys.

I hope i didn't ruin anything with those quotes.

P.S. I also like the man who is entitled to the sweat of his brow.
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

This is beginning to become quite hilarious. And yes I too beleive that a sense of humor is very valuable in a person.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Do you mean more geeky guys tacky? Ones that can have fun but can also be smart and serious when they need to be?

Oh, I love geeky guys. I adore them.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I'm afraid if girls left the thread it would turn into some type of man love fest.
Which is just freaky.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

And where the hell were the girls like you when I was in high school? Pshh... I had to hide my geekiness to get a date.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

They are just so darn cute.
Especially when they stumble up steps and slightly stutter their words ;D
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

nd where the hell were the girls like you when I was in high school?

I know, right. I had to hide my d20s in shame inside of my Crown Royal bag just to get even a view quite askance.

I'm afraid if girls left the thread it would turn into some type of man love fest

Nothing wrong with a little bromance. I brought my Gamecube, we could all just...you know, chill bro.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

And where the hell were the girls like you when I was in high school? Pshh... I had to hide my geekiness to get a date.

I'm sorry.

They are just so darn cute.
Especially when they stumble up steps and slightly stutter their words ;D

Exactly! Adorable! And they are usually nicer than all the jocks too. Music Geeks are cute too.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Music Geeks are cute too.

No. Just no.
Music Geeks are not geeks. They are jerks in disguise.
Maybe it is because I am in the band, but they just aren't cool. Or they are taken.
Showing 106-120 of 382