ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 67582
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Nothing wrong with a little bromance. I brought my Gamecube, we could all just...you know, chill bro.

I have a cabinet full of gamecube games, 3 nintendo 64's and a box full of nintendo 64 games so this is going to be fun.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I know, right. I had to hide my d20s in shame inside of my Crown Royal bag just to get even a view quite askance.

Ah yes, the Crown Royal bags were the salvation of geeks everywhere! And I had one of those printed cigarette pack cases to keep my Magic cards in too. Took me ages to convince my parents they weren't REALLY for holding cigarettes.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Magic cards are awesome. Unfortunately i don't have anyone to play with

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Ah yes, the Crown Royal bags were the salvation of geeks everywhere! And I had one of those printed cigarette pack cases to keep my Magic cards in too. Took me ages to convince my parents they weren't REALLY for holding cigarettes.

Hahahaha. I shouldn't be laughing but that's remarkably funny.
My friends don't know I go on AG at all. Shhhhhh....
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

My friends don't know I go on AG at all. Shhhhhh....

Don't be ashamed of us Tacky! D:
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Magic cards are awesome. Unfortunately i don't have anyone to play with

I still have a B/W Cleric deck that's probably almost as old as you are! If you're ever in AZ I'll show you how we old folks roll xD
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Do girls like the small frail kind guys? Because everybody in my school likes this kid who's really thin and small, oh and he's at the top of the class. Girls are all over him.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Do girls like the small frail kind guys? Because everybody in my school likes this kid who's really thin and small, oh and he's at the top of the class. Girls are all over him.

Probably some maternal instinct kicking in. They want to take care of him because he seems fragile. Would be my best guess.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Probably some maternal instinct kicking in. They want to take care of him because he seems fragile. Would be my best guess.

Oh my god. How did I never think of this before. You sir, are a freaking genius.

Also, to add to the original question, I like how us guys don't have to worry about being all pretty as much as school.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I live in NY and pretty much haven't traveled anywhere out of the the north-east area and the utah/colorado area. I have a forest/fire deck with some pretty epic cards.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

One of the reasons I sometimes like talking to guys more than girls, is because I don't have to worry about accidentally offending him with some little comment. Admittedly, some of the girls I hang out with are very, very sensitive about things. Also, I can just goof around without having to try and be sophisticated.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

One of the reasons i like talking to girls more than guys is because thats what guys do

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

One of the reasons i like talking to girls more than guys is because thats what guys do

Talk to girls? Clarify please. I'm not very smart. :P
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

What? Was that an innuendo?

:P

I don't have to worry about accidentally offending him with some little comment

I do have some friends that are girls, and I hate it when that happens.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I have friends that are girls, but mostly I have dude friends.
I hate it when I guy says they won't hit back just because I'm a girl. Sure it is nice to know that a guy has morales, but any idiot should hit back when someone hits you. No matter what.

Showing 121-135 of 382